What's new

Sunday Afternoons Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Sunday Afternoon's Finds

I found these in two fields Sunday afternoon.











This one is a heartbreaker.


 
Upvote 0
You are the man ;))))) as always point king !!!!
 
i like the first one alot,nice finds
 
Even the broken one I would be proud to find. That drill is sweet though
 
Looks like you are going to need a bigger tub to hold your 2014 finds. The one I saw Saturday was already full.
 
I've seen you post some nice ones over the years & always great shots of them.Keep up the good work there Americus.:thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
Love seeing those bulls eyes on your material. Nice to see a drill so heavily used. Thanks for the view!
 
Great finds! You're getting some nice looking ones.
 
Nice finds!
That drill looks like it might be a Greenie. "Greenbriar"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom