What's new

surfchurch gold and silver today

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CatManDo is making very slow progress still. She tries and tries and he just pulls them ears back and snarls showing them big pearly whites…..wow.

OK – was it the new finds pouch…?

Was it the watch? I have had good luck when wearing it.

Was it the glass lady that brought me luck today –what are your thoughts…?

Surfchurch today started out kinda slow and after some of the Sunday parishioners gathered for a chat, they picked up. Lot of parishioners in attendance today for church, It was a good Sunday service.

Part two is a good birthday dinner for Lowtide Tim – stand by

See you for the crack of dawn Monday – good luck to everyone – vid is like 20 mins.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0519BEST.webp
    0519BEST.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 0519NUT.webp
    0519NUT.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 0519925.webp
    0519925.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 0519GRAMS.webp
    0519GRAMS.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 051914K.webp
    051914K.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
Silver and Gold and a nice video as well! Congrats Max.
 
Awesome gold and Silver! Good thing you got some of the glass off the beach.

Congrats!
 
Very nice gold and silver finds!:cat:

Lorraine
 
Nice gold and silver rings!
 
Hey, I am new to metal detecting and I would like to get hooked with someone like you to get some experience! You must know what it is like to start out. This has always been a dream of mine and I stumbled across your videos and to cut to the chase I need you guys to teach me the ropes! I am still working so I could only do weekends or planned day off but I need to start somwhere and you guy look like a good bunch to get hooked up with. Give me a chance!!!!.

Ivan
 
Lots of fun out there today Max.
 
Hey, I am new to metal detecting and I would like to get hooked with someone like you to get some experience! You must know what it is like to start out. This has always been a dream of mine and I stumbled across your videos and to cut to the chase I need you guys to teach me the ropes! I am still working so I could only do weekends or planned day off but I need to start somwhere and you guy look like a good bunch to get hooked up with. Give me a chance!!!!.

Ivan

Like all of us lots of research on the spots u go to & probably most is learn ur detector fancy ones with all the bells & whistles mean nothing if u don't know how to use it there is a lot u can learn from everyone here what are u thinking on doin land detecting water or both
 
Hey, I am new to metal detecting and I would like to get hooked with someone like you to get some experience! You must know what it is like to start out. This has always been a dream of mine and I stumbled across your videos and to cut to the chase I need you guys to teach me the ropes! I am still working so I could only do weekends or planned day off but I need to start somwhere and you guy look like a good bunch to get hooked up with. Give me a chance!!!!.

Ivan
.
.
come on down - your at pro will work fairly good here - especially up high.

i see u live in virginia...........big place - advise
 
good hunt Tuffy!! congrats on the gold but I like the seaglass too
 
Another good video Max! Awesome ring finds.

P.S. cats???
 
.
.
come on down - your at pro will work fairly good here - especially up high.

i see u live in virginia...........big place - advise

Smithfield Virginia

I have enjoyed watching your videos today
 
Great video Max...congrats on the gold and silver...does the silver ring have BSD stamped inside?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom