What's new

Swamp Hunters

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone watch the this evening, they found a live cannon ball and a confederate cannon lol what do you guys think about this? It's not everyday you dig up a cannon lol
 
dont forget the bayonet that looks oddly familiar to a hand shovel lol
 
Set up drama

:laughing7:
Anyone watch the this evening, they found a live cannon ball and a confederate cannon lol what do you guys think about this? It's not everyday you dig up a cannon lol

Set up drama, funny but rigged
 
dont forget the bayonet that looks oddly familiar to a hand shovel lol

Haha I forgot about that one it definitely looked like a spade shovel.
 
I would say so:laughing7:
 
They better stick to tool boxes and oh yea, blowin up somethin! Them or SAVAGE family?
 
Fake but funny...got to watch it like you would a wrestling match, for entertainment.
 
I agree, indefinably funny. I enjoy the equipment they come up with..
 
I agree, indefinably funny. I enjoy the equipment they come up with..
Redneck ingenuity...you cant buy that equipment at Wal Mart.
 
Redneck ingenuity...you cant buy that equipment at Wal Mart.

You know, for pretty much being a Cartoon,
They at least try to teach.

almost lost a site because of sloppy diggers.
almost got heat stroke.
clean up their trash.
warned of Live civil war shells.


paying $400 a day to hunt ? & leaving his gun as collateral ?
no I don't think so.

unless of course your going to pretend to dig a cannon for tru tv :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I like how the one landowner said that a previous hunter destroyed his land and didn't refill holes. Yet, there they are blowing up another location to get that pot out. I hope they refilled the hole. Lol

Entertaining yes. Blowing up the cannonball was hilarious. Minor wounds. First time seeing the show. Redneck/hillbilly ingenuity never seems dull. They can turn a piece of scrap into something useful. Seen it done numerous times. Lol
 
I like how the one landowner said that a previous hunter destroyed his land and didn't refill holes. Yet, there they are blowing up another location to get that pot out. I hope they refilled the hole. Lol

Entertaining yes. Blowing up the cannonball was hilarious. Minor wounds. First time seeing the show. Redneck/hillbilly ingenuity never seems dull. They can turn a piece of scrap into something useful. Seen it done numerous times. Lol

You'd think the landowner would have had a fit over the big Boom,
and come running.

unless he was hoping he was the new owner of the cap gun :tongue3:




OH & here is a newer bayonet :laughing7:

images.webp
 
Last edited:
Such a sweet looking bayonet there lol
 
Watched the show the other day, this is the fakest, worst show I have ever seen! Atleast Savage Family diggers trys to make it seem real, these idiots don't even know what they are doing. Facepalm
 
the bald fat one was a regular on auction hunters, guess that skit didnt work out. Almost as bad as the same Colt Dragoon with last 4 serial numbers 9699 showing up on pawn stars, cajun pawn and texas storage wars the same month...lol
 
the bald fat one was a regular on auction hunters, guess that skit didnt work out. Almost as bad as the same Colt Dragoon with last 4 serial numbers 9699 showing up on pawn stars, cajun pawn and texas storage wars the same month...lol

lol i didn't know that the colt dragoon drifted around the shows like that haha
 
Never heard of it. What network is this on? I have to see it now.LOL!
 
Never heard of it. What network is this on? I have to see it now.LOL!


[h=2]Swamp Hunters? MONDAYS[/h][h=2]10:30P On TRU TV[/h]http://www.trutv.com/shows/swamp-hunters/index.html
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom