What's new

SWEEEEETTTTTT....... Some one sent this to me....

VB Sanddigger

Full Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
171
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man you can quit for the year now. :notworthy: :headbang:
 
Ok I just drooled all over my keyboard watching him pull those coins out. That would have been sooooooo cool to find.
 
Same here Frank, the anticipation of watching him remove those coins...was....was...exciting.. ;D



U.
 
That's Awsome !

& I Like that they took them out on the Spot !
 
Great video.

Wonder what the story behind the cache is ....
 
What a mind blowing find!!!!!!!!!!
 
That is a fantastic find :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: far and few between WTG that silver box alone i would be happy , i sure hope the hole was checked again ? if all that dirt can get in over the years coins can get out . HH Jim
 
Awesome find :notworthy: all those 1800' silver coins.
 
Incredible find. :thumbsup: Huge congrats out to whoever it was that found that. :headbang:
 
that is one of the best finds I've seen, much less heard about
 
My excitement of watching was trumped by another emotion.
I cringed as he used that knife blade to clear out the case.
"Don't do that!!" I was saying out loud.
It would be too easy to scratch those coins.
Don.......
 
That cache rocks! If that root wouldn't have grown in there it probably would have been dirt-free. Good for you!
 
Mackaydon said:
My excitement of watching was trumped by another emotion.
I cringed as he used that knife blade to clear out the case.
"Don't do that!!" I was saying out loud.
It would be too easy to scratch those coins.
Don.......

Amen! I got a bit nervous seeing that knife blade so close to those beauties!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom