What's new

Telling it the way it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diselram: Agreed, I thought it was a joke as well. Quite funny.

Red: In all seriousness, who will you debate with? I got a proposition for you...Let's open a new thread, we'll call it 'Red debates Crispin', we'll limit the scope to the second amendment. It will be me and you...no one else. Treasure Hunter will mediate and delete unwanted posters. Call it..."Crispin's induction to forum 'hot topics." You start with the first question and I will respond...or would you prefer I start it?
 
Actually it wasnt an insult,just an observation plus a joke.Your posts flip flop a lot there Rebel,so much so that you should probably go into politics.
 
Diselram: Agreed, I thought it was a joke as well. Quite funny.

Red: In all seriousness, who will you debate with? I got a proposition for you...Let's open a new thread, we'll call it 'Red debates Crispin', we'll limit the scope to the second amendment. It will be me and you...no one else. Treasure Hunter will mediate and delete unwanted posters. Call it..."Crispin's induction to forum 'hot topics." You start with the first question and I will respond...or would you prefer I start it?

GREAT idea! Carry on! Crispin', start the "thread"... SHOULD be interesting, and ENLIGHTENING. MAYBE, even... ENTERTAINING!
 
Last edited:
Crispin I really hate to tell this or say this to you,but to be honest you pretty much bore me.Be good and be like ibjeepn and go turn dancing with the stars on andgo back to sleep.
 
Red: You need to change your name to Yellow James Cash. That joke was weak...much like your testicular fortitude. Debate me! One man to another. Find another excuse then "boredom." You bore us all with your monotonus, redundant threads. I expected better of you...

Let all bear witness: RED JAMES CASH IS SCARED!
 
Red: You need to change your name to Yellow James Cash. That joke was weak...much like your testicular fortitude. Debate me! One man to another. Find another excuse then "boredom." You bore us all with your monotonus, redundant threads. I expected better of you...

Let all bear witness: RED JAMES CASH IS SCARED!

Crispin, I thought you were going to use less inflammatory words....
 
Thread is locked........
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom