What's new

Telling it the way it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebel, I never said you weren't a patriotic American. Just saying we need more of them.
Misrepresentation of his status... YES, he was honorably discharged, prior to letter written; his complaint is valid... AND! I AM a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!
 
Misrepresentation of his status... YES, he was honorably discharged, prior to letter written; his complaint is valid... AND! I AM a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN!

Out of curiosity Rebel,do you follow a man or do you follow the constitution?
 
Out of curiosity Rebel,do you follow a man or do you follow the constitution?
When voting I have ALWAYS voted for the Man, after RESEARCHING his "positions" on issues. I AM NOT a card-carrying member of ANY party; PAST election...? Voted for the LESSER of 2 EVILS... Constitution"? YES! As TOTALLY amended...
YOU?
 
Last edited:
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.
 
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.

Definitely! One passed legislation that forced state paid health care and all that goes with it on the people of his state. The other won a second term. Both have worked to destroy liberties of their citizens.
 
Meh!....politics! Buh Bye.
 
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.

Your "tag" has been proven FALSE! WHY are you still using it???
 
Your "tag" has been proven FALSE! WHY are you still using it

So has your sense of patriotism by some of your posts,yet you still profess to being patriotic:sign10:
 
One thing to know when picking the lesser of two evils youre still voting for evil.So its a losing game that youre voting on either way.I follow the constitution,and i'll follow any man that proves that he's for the constitution.Neither of the two idiots that ran were,they both had the same agenda.

You didn't vote, then...
 
Rebel- good thing you are not blue-blooded...that would make you a reptile. Even better that you are not green-blooded...that would make you an alien.
:)
 
Rebel- good thing you are not blue-blooded...that would make you a reptile. Even better that you are not green-blooded...that would make you an alien.
:)

Naw... Reptiles have RED blood; don't know about Aliens, tho... seen one, yourself?
 
FYI, be care attacks or insults will get thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom