Rock22
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2013
- Messages
- 113
- Reaction score
- 97
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Erie Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a new detector but need some last minute advice.
Garrett AT Pro or possibly one of the Tesoro models: Vaquero, Deleon.
I am just not sure about the no screen on the Vaq vs. the amazing amount of stuff the AT pro claims to be able to do. I also hear very little about the DeLeon so I'm just not sure. Please help.
Thanks, Bill

Garrett AT Pro or possibly one of the Tesoro models: Vaquero, Deleon.
I am just not sure about the no screen on the Vaq vs. the amazing amount of stuff the AT pro claims to be able to do. I also hear very little about the DeLeon so I'm just not sure. Please help.
Thanks, Bill

Tesoro is "King," because it is just as deep, just as sensitive, FASTER, and LIGHTER than all the others. 







