What's new

Texas collection

steve71

Bronze Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
1,475
Reaction score
75
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
i'm help building a friends collection back up
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Impressive collection.
 
That duck bill looking hand axe makes me want to cry. That is one of the nicest pieces I have ever seen!! I have a thing for axes any way!! Nice nice nice!! Thank you for allowing us to view.
 
Very nice. Would you mind showing a closer picture of the dark paleo looking point towards the top center of the 2nd photo? Really nice collection.

Thanks,
Joe
 
In the third pic there are some rocks in the bottom...what are they? I think Tx has some of the best looking materials. Here in Ga it is mostly black and white where I am. Once in a while I might find a red or brown but it is really rare. Thanks for the show of them.
 
Very nice. Would you mind showing a closer picture of the dark paleo looking point towards the top center of the 2nd photo? Really nice collection.

Thanks,
Joe
that and the knife with the blade in it are the only reproductions in it
 
In the third pic there are some rocks in the bottom...what are they? I think Tx has some of the best looking materials. Here in Ga it is mostly black and white where I am. Once in a while I might find a red or brown but it is really rare. Thanks for the show of them.
mostly tools and preforms with a couple shell tools
 
that and the knife with the blade in it are the only reproductions in it

Thanks for the clarification. Just from the original photo you could tell there was something 'off' with that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom