rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2014 #1 I got a package in the mail. This was in it. No return address that I could see. Thanks for the gift! Im guessing it came from the pottery I sent out months ago? Attachments SDC11696.webp 770.8 KB · Views: 137 Last edited: Dec 26, 2014 Upvote 0
I got a package in the mail. This was in it. No return address that I could see. Thanks for the gift! Im guessing it came from the pottery I sent out months ago?
F fongu Bronze Member Joined Mar 30, 2012 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2014 #2 Well done to both of you. You gave of some pottery you found and someone remembered the post and sent the book. Is this a great forum or not?
Well done to both of you. You gave of some pottery you found and someone remembered the post and sent the book. Is this a great forum or not?
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 26, 2014 #3 That's great! WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. Tony
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 26, 2014 #4 it wasn't me
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2014 #5 That is cool!!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2014 Thread Owner #6 I do remember somebody asking about the lost giants months ago but cant remember who it was. The person actually did a post about it.
I do remember somebody asking about the lost giants months ago but cant remember who it was. The person actually did a post about it.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2014 #7 I remember that post but can't remember who it was. Looks like a cool book and interesting reading too.
I remember that post but can't remember who it was. Looks like a cool book and interesting reading too.
Eddie P Tenderfoot Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 9 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2014 #8 I read about the lost giants
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2014 Thread Owner #9 So is anyone laying claim to the gift? It was very nice.