Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 21, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I just want to say THANKS to whoever fixed the pop up ad problem!
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 21, 2019 #2 Poor nada
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Spoke too soon
SeabeeRon Silver Member Joined Aug 5, 2007 Messages 2,541 Reaction score 2,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Cruz, CA. Detector(s) used ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 23, 2019 #4 Indian Steve said: Spoke too soon Click to expand... Me too Steve! It is OK on my iPad, but on my desktop iMac it is BACK!!
Indian Steve said: Spoke too soon Click to expand... Me too Steve! It is OK on my iPad, but on my desktop iMac it is BACK!!
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Aug 23, 2019 #5 I get zero pop ups. I use Firefox as a browser and run Super Anti-Spyware in addition to Avast Free Anti-virus. All free - been using them for years.
I get zero pop ups. I use Firefox as a browser and run Super Anti-Spyware in addition to Avast Free Anti-virus. All free - been using them for years.