What's new

Thanksgiving Florida gold

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an early morning turkey day local beach hunt and found another couple of pieces of gold jewelry. My gold streak continues with this 18K bracelet and a 14K ear ring, this makes a total of 28 pieces of gold jewelry so far in November since switching from searching for Spanish artifacts earlier in the month to modern jewelry.
 

Attachments

  • Thanksgiving gold.webp
    Thanksgiving gold.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0
Gary what ever you are looking for always seams to work.
 
You are 10x better than the next best hunter on T-NET.
 
I am digging this streak
 
That bracelet looks like an ankle bracelet I've seen. Sure is purddy! :happysmiley:
 
Gary, you're wearing my thumb out. :icon_thumleft:
 
Awesome finds Gary~!
 
So did you find that spanish emerald piece in your avitar pic.
 
WTG,:headbang:You are just rolling in the GOLD,,HH:hello:
 
Thanks for all the nice replies, here are few answers to questions which I thought best to put in the one reply.
MBbeachrat Yes and yes I am going to.
Diggummup Yes CTX 3030
Digordie Yes I did
 
What is the emerald pieces value? Did you find any other spanish treasure? If so do u have pics of it? Ive done a little research on the atocha treasure values so i know the emerald items are really up there when it comes to value.
 
Awesome Gary! Keep up the great work. Beginning to agree with your wife on this one - look at how productive your time hunting modern jewelry has been!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom