Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
LOL!
Not really.
The most important thing in deciding whether a text is meaningful is the frequency of vowels and the distribution of consecutive consonants.
Here vowels are shown as %. Decide by yourself.
C3-macbeth
.....%.....%........%%%..%..%..%.......%.........%..%.%.............%.......%%.%%.%......%...%%........%..%......%.%....%..%..%..%%%%...%....%........%......%.%%....%.........%%...%.....%%.%..%%........%............%..%....................%.%...............%.....%.%...%...........%..%.....%....%...%...%%.%.%.%%%....%%..%......%.%..........%....%...........%....%........%%%.%.........%%.....%.....%%.%........%..%...%..........%%%.............%.%..%.%%.........%..%%...%%.%............%..........%...%..%%%........%..%......%.%.%....%....%.....................%......%..%..%............%%.%............%.%..%%.......
c3–st. Louis directory 1821
...%%%...%..%..%.%...%%%..%.%...%.%.%.%....%%%.%%.%%%.%%...%.%......%....%.......%.%..%%%%%..%%...%..%.%....%%..%.%..%.%%%.%...%....%%%.%%.....%%..%...%%%%...%.%.%..%.%%%%%..%....%..%.%..%.%.%%%..%%%%.%.%.%..%%...%..%%..%.%%.%.%.%.....%..%...%.%%%..%..%%%.%%%..%%%%..%....%%%..%%%..%.%...%.%.%..%%%.%...%.%...%%..%...%.%..%..%..%.%...%%....%...%%%.%%%...%%%%%..%%...%..%.%%%%..%.%..%.%.%%%.%.%.............%%.%%...%%%%%.%%...%...%..........%...%%%%..%...%%.%%.%.%..%%.%%%.%%..%%...%%......%........%...%...%.....%..%%%%...%%.%..%%.%%%.....%%...%.%..%%.....%%.%..%%.%%%..%%%.%.....%%%%%.%...%..%.....%..%.%.%..%..%....…
c3-doi
%%...%%.%...%....%%..%.%%...%...%%%.....%%...%.....%%.%.%%....%.%.%%%...%%%%..%..%.%%...%%.%..%%%.....%%%....%%%.......%%.......%...%%.%%%.%.....%...%......%.%.%...%%%.......%....%..%..%.....%%...%%..%.%.%....%..%%%.......%..%.%.%.....%.%...%%%%..%%.....%%.%.%.%%.%......%...%.%%%.%.%..%.%%...%.%....%%...%.%%%........%%...%%...........%..........%...%..........%%...%..%.%%.%%...%%....%...%.....%%................%.%.....%.%.%...%....%....%........%.................%.........%.%%.........%%.%%%.....%......%.%..%%%.......%.........%%.......%%.%%%%.%..%.....%....%.%%...%.%..%.......%%......%....%.....%%%%...%.....%.
c1-doi
...?
%..%?...%..%......%%%....%...?....%%.%.%%%....%..%...%..%%......%%%%....%.%.%..%.........%%%....%....%..%.%.....%.%...%...%..%.%%......%..%%%%.%.%%..?.....%%%..%.....??....%%.%.%.....%...%...%%......%...%..%%.....%%.%.%.%....%%.......%%..%..%....%..%%..%.%...%...%%%..%.%.......%%%%..%.%%.....%...%..%.%...%......%.%.%%.......%..%..%%..%......%..%.%%%%...%...%%.%%..%......%%..%..%%...%??%..%......%...%..%..%.%....%...%......%.%.%%...%%.?....%.%%...?%.%...%....%..%.%%%.%....%...%..%..%.%%%?.%%.......%..%....%%....
c2–doi
%.%.%.%.%.%.%.%...%.%%..%%..%..%..%.%%..%%..%.%...%..%.%...%.%.%..%.%.%%.%..%%...%..%%..%.%...%.%..%.%%...%..%%....%.%..%.%..%..%..%..%.%..%...%%...%.%..%.%..%%...%.%.%.%.%.%.%.%.%..%..%....%%.%.%.%....%.%....%.%.%..%..%....%..%..%...%.%...%%..%%..%%...%..%..%....%..%%%....%...%.%....%..%.%%...%..%..%..%.%.%.%..%.%%...%%..%.%.%%...%.%.%...%..%.%.%.%%...%%...%..%%.%%...%..%..%.%..%.%.%%..%...%.%...%.%..%%...%..%..%....%..%.%...%.%..%%...%%%...%..%..%.%..%.%.%..%..%%.%.%....%%%.%.%...%..%.%.%.%..%...%..%.%%.%...%.%%.%...%..%%...%%.%...%..%....%%.%.%%..%.%.%.%.%..%.%.%.%..%...%..%.%..%.%....%.%%..%..%%...%.%.%..%....%.%%....%.%..%...%..%..%.%...%.%%..%.%.%.%.%..%..%..%...%.%..%..%.%.%.%...%.%....%.%...%.%.%.%%...%.%....%..%..%.%..%.%..%.%...%.%.%..%..%..%.
Not really.
The most important thing in deciding whether a text is meaningful is the frequency of vowels and the distribution of consecutive consonants.
Here vowels are shown as %. Decide by yourself.
.


I don’t know your encryption/decryption skills, but you have no understanding of linguistics.Ooopsie!......![]()
I don’t know your encryption/decryption skills, but you have no understanding of linguistics.
But look, if your happy with gibberish then so be it.
Now imagine a clear text that contains multiple languages, which would be quite common with names and residences. And let us not forget that first names could also be in English and last names in a wide variety of various dialects, etc. Let us not also forget that when our key is basically a list of names and residences that this to will also influence the outcome of the clear text and that associated data produced.I don’t know your encryption/decryption skills, but you have no understanding of linguistics.
Sorry for not being modest, but I have to answer the question. I am not 100% sure, but presume, I speak/understand more languages than all you together....and you claiming the acumen of being a cunning linguist with extraordinary encryption/decryption skills?
LOL!Nonsense. Here again it is all more or less subject to the particular makeup of the key being applied.....change the key and you just get a different makeup of gibberish. But gibberish is still just gibberish. If there is a correct key and an actual meaningful clear text in the cipher then that clear text won't be gibberish.
Now that's a good one!Sorry for not being modest, but I have to answer the question. I am not 100% sure, but presume, I speak/understand more languages than all you together.

C3 doesn't contain a plain text. It is written clearly in C2:Let's cut through the chase. Take your solution, translate it into Russian, see if your data comes out the same. It won't. Now Translate it into portions in these various languages, Dutch, Spanish, English, French, Russian, etc., and see if your data comes out the same. It won't. Been through all of this same stuff years ago, as have many others. Always check your theory/summations against the contrary. Enough said.
C3 doesn't contain a plain text. It is written clearly in C2:
BELONGING JOINTLY TO THE PARTIES WHOSE NAMES ARE GIVEN IN NUMBER THREE HEREWITH...
So, C3 contains only parties, meaning Names and Surnames. Expecting some kind of addresses is a result of your imagination only.
Why do you want to translate names in Russian? By the way, Russian is not my native language.
OK. If you insist...
I am Wat Ajban - Меня зовут Ват Айбан.
**** a cow - Говно коровы.
C3 doesn't contain a plain text. It is written clearly in C2:
BELONGING JOINTLY TO THE PARTIES WHOSE NAMES ARE GIVEN IN NUMBER THREE HEREWITH...
So, C3 contains only parties, meaning Names and Surnames. Expecting some kind of addresses is a result of your imagination only.
Why do you want to translate names in Russian? By the way, Russian is not my native language.
OK. If you insist...
I am Wat Ajban - Меня зовут Ват Айбан.
**** a cow - Говно коровы.
And I told you why to translate "your entire clear text" and then check your data again, because that "data" won't be the same, but I'm sure you already know this. As for residences, I only made mention of it because residences often use names too. Addresses and residences aren't always the same thing, for sure, per example, all could be in the same cemetery, etc., etc. Look, I know you think you're the only one who's ever been down all these roads but you are massively mistaken. Many-many before you, both professional and armature have examined all of this countless times over and over again. Years ago I personally produced over 500 solutions using various keys which is why I know what I'm telling you is to be 100% accurate. Yes, certain keys can produce all manner of language segments that conform to correct alphabetical use and arrangements, some more then others, some not so much. But to assume that any of them are anything other then gibberish is, well, a bit naïve to the much larger picture.It is written in C2, no residences in C3. There are only Names.And residences too. Some people think that the page 3 have a few number to list the 30 names and residences.
>That much is now rock solid, for sure, and has been for years.
Bigscoop, I could tell you secretly why it is so. These 3 ciphers have been created intentionally to eliminate greedy people from a hunt. It is simple. Without decoding no2 we can’t get no3, without decoding no3 we can’t get no1. It was a brilliant idea. To push greedy people directly to C1, and they have been doing it for a 150 years. :-) Poverino.
The hint is in C3. Even a KEY to open C3 is mentioned in C2. It is soooo simple.
Well done! — Beale, or Morris or somebody else. I believe the treasure exists. Treasure is wherever it can be found. :-)
Like many others, you are simply reading into the narration what you want to hear and what you want to believe. Makes zero sense that someone would create such a public narration to further protect what nobody even knows to exist. I mean, if I have a grand secret that nobody knows anything about it should I pen a story about it and then make that story available to the public so that everyone will continue to know absolutely nothing about it?.....