Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now we keep on the lessons dear researchers
Ok we say that the war happened and the Trophy hidden by the commander and part of it use for guard expenses.
In every society there is the rich and poor people .Our ancients believed that dead people gets revived and for this reason Put aside / Bread , food and pots beside the dead .It may be you arrive to a aside & pots while the digging and we know that was grade because despite the bone.
To identify the woman or man of dead we could see the bones quality .Women have wider pelvic bones.

If a sword or dagger /armor and combat gear was found in grave we know that was man but if gold bangles rings earrings and feminine items were found we know that was woman or female. If that metals or items made ​​of gold or silver we knew that the dead people were the rich people and if the metal and items made of bronze or iron we know that they were poor people.
But we know the opinions of each culture and its interment is different and the culture & interment have a direct relationship for example in the historic culture a horse was buried with the dead or put a coin under the tongue of the dead because they were believed that the deads souls arrive to eternal rest etc.

003855.jpg 5C08F5E7-7B34-432D-AD93-7932050831A5_mw800_s.jpg images5.jpg

Researchers in the old time peoples were classified into the following categories: 1. nobles and wealthy people 2. royal priests and priests 3. poor people 4. middle-class such as merchants, traders and ...
In the old times peoples live in the caves and then buy and sell their goods Venture & increased fertility ad then making the villages and then the little towns were built .
At that times peoples went from city to city or from area to another area and then bandits had emerged ,they rob the peoples property & they were threatened because merchants and traders and other people were forced to bury their own property.They put it under the stone, beside the river or water source, with beside the old trees, old road, hid in churches or temples, etc.They burial to be safe and then come back later at a convenient moment and it will take .
There is some reasons that they could not return Some died, some killed, some sick,some captive and for some reasons could not return.People who had to bury their possessions , put the sign for that possessions because when they come back they can find it.These signs were placed with logic and thinking and Often it was written prescription or map (a combination of text and image ) it can be written on the animals skin/stone /rocks/trees and etc.
To be continued

Sadegh

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dear i answerd to your question
We now keep on the Sign & monuments lesson

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the name of God

Most of the treasures was in the priests or the king's beside. King was obtained the years tribute of peoples , Spoils of war were achieved , after the king, the priests were the richest group , for the each task there was a God and Goddess , for the blessing of the goddess of fertility, goddess of rainfall for the rain and heavenly blessings, god of wealth, desire for wealth, the god of fertility and fertile land blessed day, the dark god of light to ward off evil spirits and evil spirits, etc. For each of the Goddess was made a statue or a symbol for example frog symbol for fertility and birth, the symbol of an eagle and a lion for god power and reign of evil-stricken, a camel is a symbol of strength, a sign of God to lead and to guide the caravans were painted on rocks. The symbols design and painted and carved on the rocks, near and inside the temples and the places of life.

Early and historic temples were built inside caves or slums ,as was done in ritual and worship their Gods & Goddess , even ghosts or goblins, they were summoned and they were sacrificed for that Gods & ghosts. While this was ascribed to God . Same God who created the earth and humans & trees and animals & Stars and General Astronomy & moon and sun and etc.
That symbols have high archaeological antiquity and not Sign of treasure. The most important feature is that the depth of carving them is less than a half inch (0.5 cm) So this is one way to distinguish between the symbol of treasure .Unfortunately, many researchers confuse the issue and I've seen it too.
For example, the snack or serpent was used as a symbol and as a treasure monuments & treasure sign. We can see and found it to be engraved, embossed and carved but there are differences between them and the researcher must understand their differences and recognize them. We are here to teach.

The decoding of snake is that:
If the depth of that carving is less than a half inch (0.5 cm)it is not treasure sign and it is a symbol
If the depth of that carving is more than a half inch (0.5 cm)it is a sign and it refer to the treasure place
If it was a embossed in fact it is a important sing and it refer to treasure place
If it was a Shaved and if it was beautiful design and is a heavy weight it was a monument and and it refer to the more & more treasure

Full decode will be the next lesson if god wills

See the pictures:
70617.jpg
Embossed snake

mar.jpg
carved snake

555555.jpg
The snake symbol

Auther:Sadegh

To be continue

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh, What does the coiled Snake as petroglyph on a rock represent? Which way should a person go if the coiled snake is pointing down?

Bob

View attachment 1075901

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dear if the carved depth of snake was less than 0.5 cm it is a symbol and not a treasure sign and it means life , power , travel and so on .be aware archaism of some symbols until 40000 years and it is not less.your send photo is not a treasure sign it is a symbol
But if that depth was more than 0.5 cm or it was a shaved or embossed and if it was single and if it is not other sign in there it means under that rock.In all types coiled snakes signs & monuments if it was single it pointing to the down.
For example for our experience we had a coiled snake as a shaved and i saw that snake coiled around the rock and i think and i said that the snake protect of the thing and we should broke rock we take that rock and then broke we arrive a single stone was inside the rock and the treasure was that stone.
It is that coiled snakes photo:
83610436346745618367.jpg

Good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dear it does not the snake heads just it is a rock and if that rock have a carved sign please shoot the new photo of zoom view
We have the area that it is have 20000 carved symbol of this rock for example Motifs in different scenarios, including humans (hunting, war horse, clad and non-clad dance ritual or magic, etc.), and a two-hump camel hump, strange animals, a leopard, lion, wolf, fox, wild boar, birds and beast dopa, mountain sheep, deer (maral, yellow chamois), horse riding and riding, snake - turtle etc

Archaeologists believe that symbols show belief, religion, customs - extraterrestrialsand -Ward off evil forces and etc.This symbol was once used was not discovered writing the manuscript and not treasure mine and treasure sign.please see with open eyes researchers.

You can understand this lesson with see my pics
12984758748056925691.jpg

62218839393442353243.jpg

54940713623984899823.jpg

IMG10145690.jpg

Our goal is to teach away from superstition
Every researcher can sent his photos to me by the viber or tango or whatsapp for the review .It is my tel number +989306031503

Good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New lesson . We want In this session to know more and teach of the signs and its decode , for this purpose we need to your Collaboration .

Can anyone say what is this photos and that means ؟؟؟

number 1:
View attachment 1076298

Number 2:
View attachment 1076299

I ask of all researchers to participate in this lesson .please
Thanks

Sadeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear researcher please you first participate about my pics and today new lesson and then i will solve your question.Dont hurry

Today lesson is : what is the meaning of the above photos ?????

My purpose is the correctly and free teach of the sign & monuments for you.Do you love this teach???

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh, I cannot open the attachments for viewing.

Bob

Solomonksa

Oct 3, 2014
KSA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear researcher please you first participate about my pics and today new lesson and then i will solve your question.Dont hurry

Today lesson is : what is the meaning of the above photos ?????

My purpose is the correctly and free teach of the sign & monuments for you.Do you love this teach???

hahhhh , sorry my friend i am really very huhrry :laughing7:

by the way check your pictured Number 1 and number 2 its not appear on post put the photo again

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok M.R Bob and dear solomon

it is that photos:

13795780361.jpg 2009-02-22 10.10.40.jpg

Can you see??

OP
OP
Sing Reseracher

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone translate the old hebrew and Christians language???

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a caravan of animals carrying supplies or treasures in the right photo I see a man figure with his hands in front but not praying.

Bob

payne

Sep 24, 2013
Sing I believe that the members of TN would have been more likely to participate in your thread, had your approach been different. You have interesting pictures and information. There are some seriously sharp fellows on this forum, some of whom I believe have been at this for long than I've been alive. I would venture to say that they have gained their knowledge through open-mindedness and exploration, not by leaving stones unturned and blinders tightly fastened. I have been on this site for a short time, but have found that many of these guys are friendly and are here to help and share info with fellow comrades on the hunt for all things historical. In my opinion if your approach had been to simply share information and allow members to engage at their own pace, rather than a full on assault posting on everyone's threads, your reception would have been very different. Again, this is just my opinion, and I may be completely off base.

As for you most recent images:

In pic 1 I would assume that there is some significance to the number of 5 camels. Also, there is something in front of the one leading the pack but I cant make out what it might be. It almost looks like a horizontal line going toward maybe a cave opening. In one of you previous posts you mentioned if a carving is embossed it is sign related to treasure. So if i were going to take a stab at it I would head in the direction the camels are heading, a distance some multiple of 5, and be looking for a cave.

How am I doing?!?! :)

In pic 2 I see the man Bob called out, but I feel like I also see an animal head directly to the left of his head at the end if the slope coming in from the left. Also the wash between them looks suspect compared to the rest of the surrounding area. If I were standing in front of this I would explore that area further.

On a side note, a number of the animals and signs that you have shown I have never seen before. It seems to me that while we are on opposite sides of the world we are likely looking at signs designed by entirely different groups of people. I would think that there could be similarities between the meetings of the signs though, that may work on our own sites at we are working or at the very least give us some ideas to break something loose. That being said I believe that the snake head posted by another user a few posts up is something that I've seen before and is a confirmed sign from someone's trail. Going back to the opposite sides of the world thing, there are likely things the gents here might be able to give you some insight on. As you seem to be the scholarly type, I would hope that you would be as open to them and their thoughts as you expect everyone else to be of yours.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread