tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took this today south of Sheridan Wyoming off Interstate 25. It looks cold, but it wasn't. The roads were perfectly clear all the way to Colorado. I saw a total of six Bald Eagles, a Porcupine in a tree just before I left Montana, and lots of Deer and Antelope on the drive today. It seemed the critters were all enjoying the better weather of this day. I guess come Monday a big storm will be moving in to Colorado. We'll see what it brings.

Attachments

• wyo snow.jpg
    wyo snow.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 57

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very pretty tamrock and WOW, that's a lot of wildlife you got to see, how nice.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Storm didn't amount to much TR, but the dire forecast did result in an apocalyptic survival shopping run on some stores in Denver. Some stores in our chain did 125% over daily sales projections in the Denver area. As in any kind of weather, the great unwashed Front Range masses headed for the mountains to visit us. So we were up over projected sales, but not near 125%. But keep in mind their 125% over projections day is equal to a regular ski season days' sales for us. I can hardly wait for spring break.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I hear Ice Age this comes to mind...I had a ferret,best sweetest little critter there ever was..even my Wife was attached to him,called him scrat.

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Storm didn't amount to much TR, but the dire forecast did result in an apocalyptic survival shopping run on some stores in Denver. Some stores in our chain did 125% over daily sales projections in the Denver area. As in any kind of weather, the great unwashed Front Range masses headed for the mountains to visit us. So we were up over projected sales, but not near 125%. But keep in mind their 125% over projections day is equal to a regular ski season days' sales for us. I can hardly wait for spring break.
It's still coming down here in Ouray. I left front range Sunday afternoon and only had the steam to make it to Salida last night.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread