larson1951
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2009
- Messages
- 4,974
- Reaction score
- 3,894
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Detector(s) used
- tesoro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Upvote
0


Steve
It looks like that field laid down well. I would hunt it then you might need to turn it once more for good luck !
yup i like it also....john found it (it is broke on the top end)Super nice finds!I really like the little knife that is on the right, in the second photo. But of course that hook is an awesome find! Must have been made for that BIG catfish.
Great stuff Steve... that is part of a giant fish hook? I will be looking for your fishhook frame thread. Wow!
that is some dark dirt there larson sir,thanks for the look and i like that long gray point or blade in the second picture.