The Lost Doc Thorne Mine - was it the same mine of Jacob Waltz?

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not exactly sure if it was his wife or just the Mother of his son. I'll find out later when I get a call back.

Really..............While your on the phone ask for some proof you can hold in your hand like a legitimate Death Certificate with the official Seal and see what "they" say. I'm sure we all recall NP having this same problem...............supposedly.

Good Luck, I'm done here, have fun on the phone and remember don't give them your personal information, oops they already have your phone number :BangHead:

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Do Hopi Indians have birth certs? Not that I would ask for it or do anything that you demand.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going with the Cactusjumper solution.

chlsbrns......................Good Luck riding this train.

From May 21, 2013 until June 11, 2013, I waited.
I don't feel I'm betraying a trust, I feel my trust and this site are being betrayed.
I was told of a temple find and expected to be informed of its location if I just waited "a few more days". After speaking to others knowledgeable in the area, I don't believe any thing has been found. I realize that any one can say any thing on the Internet. If a story can't be verified, we have to presume that it's made up. I trust the signs, symbols and monuments in the Spirit Mtn area lead to something because I've seen them myself. I've waited for this person to confirm his claims long enough to doubt his story. I don't see what satisfaction can be derived from claiming a find and not sharing the discovery. If you want to keep it for yourself, keep it to yourself. Otherwise, all it does is foster distrust.
It's easy to hide behind the claim that the "government" told me not to talk.
I quit communicating for a few days to see if I could verify any of the story. I can't. If you have any proof of your find, call me, you have my number. Otherwise, I will consider it all a hoax.
:sunny:NP

Ya really have to wonder what is going on sometimes. [URL=http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/AZbound11/media/Desert/cid_A9E79176AECA41D199220E5DF340913Acompany0d8d754_zps7913f598.gif.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roy

In Holmes manuscript , Waltz said to Holmes how the gold vein runs the mountain about four hundred feet , where it drops out in the bottom of a wash . I believe this clue , fit exactly with the Apache Jack clue about the uncovered gold vein in rose quartz which from my investigation is in a bottom of a wash .
After the horse head and uncovered vein pictures which I posted , show how the Apache Jack story is real and show how the LDM and Apache mine is the same . I believe Doc Thorne was allowed to pick up pieces of ore from the vein which drops out in the bottom of the tributary canyon wash .
Waltz have said twice in his clues about this uncovered gold ore . The one which I wrote above from Holmes manuscript and the second is "... Here is the mine . The richest in the world . Some distance about the tunnel on the side of the mountain , is a shaft or incline that is not so steep but one can climb down ... The shaft goes right down in the midst of the rich gold ledge where the gold can picked off in big flakes " .
Is not amazing how the clues fit ?

txtea

Nov 16, 2009
All I know is, this thread has been derailed for several pages by nonsense and stupid arguements over the meaning of one phrase or even one word. Apologies should go out to Oro ....this is ridiculous.

I think the lizard people lived in the Mission off of Peralta road and the Geico Gecko is their leader...only thing that makes sense.

I'm here to learn about the possibility of the Doc Thorne event being tied in to the LDM. The connection between the two could be relevant to possibly solving the mystery of both.

You want to talk about underground lizard people and the like, i'm sure there is a discussion board somewhere on the internet where you can discuss that all you want. Let's get back to Oro's original topic.

One thing I have learned reading the posts on here.....you guys sure drink a lot of coffee! :tongue3:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already sent Oro a p.m. this morning apologizing for derailing the thread.

Sorry Oro

Hopefully we can get back to Doc Thorne, I found the thread very interesting in the beginning. Some very enlightening ideas.

Just made a fresh pot with clean chonis, delete that clean part ???

Apologies to everyone.................Coffee?

Last edited:

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears that oro moved on to: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...88567-pit-mine-really-lost-dutchman-mine.html

With 80 some lost mines oro will probably be starting a lot of was this mine that mine threads. I haven't seen that oro has posted anything that can be verified he seems to just ask a lot of questions and make claims that can not be verified.

Waltz's decendants, his son and his sons grandmother are the ones who say that Waltz and Doc Thorne were associated with the so called lizard people so lizard people are on topic.

:coffee2:

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chlsbrns

Tunnels , catacombs ,etc. , are under the towns in all over the world . But nobody have see ever the lizard people .
Come with us to find the LDM and after we will go with you to find the lizard people . You will need our protection .

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sure the Indians have seen them. Why else would they have made petroglyph's? Some say ant people others say lizards, some say humanoids but the petroglyph's speak for themselves.

Attachments

• lizard.png
    lizard.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 95

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
how typical..some unknown arrives and begins to insult and degrade the most knowledgeable people in this forum.

then gloats as if ignoring him means we're not here.

cheap

The insults were thrown my way I merely reply to set them straight.

Knowledgeable people should be able to provide some sort of verification. I've asked and asked but have yet to receive. Unless of course you mean they are knowledgeable about another topic?

It's a good idea! Anyone who doesn't like my posts such as the map showing a Waltz claim can just ignore me and not see any of what I post! Great suggestion!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that oro moved on to: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...88567-pit-mine-really-lost-dutchman-mine.html

With 80 some lost mines oro will probably be starting a lot of was this mine that mine threads. I haven't seen that oro has posted anything that can be verified he seems to just ask a lot of questions and make claims that can not be verified.

Waltz's decendants, his son and his sons grandmother are the ones who say that Waltz and Doc Thorne were associated with the so called lizard people so lizard people are on topic.

:coffee2:

Chris, I just checked and your not a moderator here...... Your comment on oro is considered an attack,. Do not attack members. Do not take threads off topic......

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, I just checked and your not a moderator here...... Your comment on oro is considered an attack,. Do not attack members. Do not take threads off topic......

My Humble Apologies! I'll just ignore the attacks against me from now on.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So............what tribe was holding Doc Thorne and where were they camped?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Humble Apologies! I'll just ignore the attacks against me from now on.

Your report attacks, you do not respond in kind...... (Something very familiar here....)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread