Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS-You will have to EAT your words in the near future. Since you have spent so much try trying to disprove my stories, you should be able to stay busy at the dinner table. I hope you have plenty of whine to help you wash it all down. I would hate to hear that you choked on the main course of crow.
I'll keep a place setting and warm plate for you,BDD.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'll keep a place setting and warm plate for you,BDD.

No thanks, why don't you invite lastleg instead. You two can talk about all the treasures you never went after.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No thanks, why don't you invite lastleg instead. You two can talk about all the treasures you never went after.

Might make for a good sizzle story dog.
V

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You failed in your attempts to disprove my story of the U-853. Is what I said happened possible? Yes. Is it hard for some to believe? Yes. There is NO WAY you can prove my version of events did not happen. The ONLY way I can show that I am right is to find the diamonds.
The official records of the US NAVY & US COAST GUARD disprove your version of events.
There is NO WAY you can prove your version without finding the alleged diamonds.
So for now,it is still a draw.
Have a glass of Old Crow,shaken but not stirred!

Last edited:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The official records of the US NAVY & US COAST GUARD disprove your version of events.
There is NO WAY you can prove your version without finding the alleged diamonds.

According to you only do the records disprove anything.
I have no burden of proof on here, I can claim what I want. Besides I do plan on finding the diamonds.
A draw? Why is it so important to you to try to convince everyone else that my stories are not true?
Give yourself an enema with the Old Crow, I don't drink.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Give yourself an enema with the...
Every successful TV program has that signature catchy phrase that gets adopted into the popular culture.I see you have chosen yours.
"What do you mean,the GPR shows there's no pirate silver-Just road construction debris!!!
Give yourself an enema with the..."

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

does this have to do with the German U boats off the coast of Florida ?

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The U-boat is the U-853 off of Block Island and Montauk Point Long Island. ECS-I have an old friend from high school that works at Home Depot. He has been hearing me talk about treasure for over 20 years. He always says "Keep digging Timmy". I am sure we will have a successful show and will have more than one catch phrase. We have our song almost completed. We are shooting footage for the "Sizzle" today.

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep us posted BigD for the show date and channel . and if you are ever in east tenn digging and need a extra or a stunt double give me a shout ..:thumbsup:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BDD does all his own stunts!

As a matter of fact I do stunts. The shoot today could not have gone better. Our new team member is a GPR expert. I took him to one of the areas that I considered a hotspot. He is convinced that there is definitely something buried that is not natural. We have a dig planned and will video the event for more footage for the sizzle. We have great characters and everyone was impressed with how well it all went. A hit show is in the making!

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD if this show is going on and you have producers and every show has a budget. Why did you ask me for money to fund your hunts? Isn't that what the production company pays for?If they don't then you need to get with another company.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lorddean13-Things are happening fast. I asked for your help a while back. You declined. That's old news. I want to show the production company that we are capable of doing more than just digging. We are at this time shooting footage for a "sizzle" which is just a short version of what the show will be like and an introduction of the characters. I would rather have a small crew of local people that I know and trust to do the dig site shooting. It may or may not work out that way but they are giving me a chance. This is all part of the "keeping it real" approach that I would like to maintain, besides the fact that it is hard enough to get property owners to allow you to dig, let alone bring in a bunch of strangers toting cameras and equipment. lorddean13-You were given a chance and chose to not get involved with me. No hard feelings but if you snooze you may lose. You have enough money to buy your own production company. Heck you can buy some treasure and let your servants bury it for you to find.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Give a listen to this idea, Dog. ECS and I are sitting in easy chairs smoking long cigars and showing
viewers some of our dug treasures. You and your GPR man are in another room or setting relating to
the audience of the treasures they missed by mere inches. The scenes switch back and forth with
promoter tags saying "Who Would You Rather Hunt With?"

A party of non-speaking (low paid) personnel, ten men and two women, are asked for thumps up or
down for each 5 minute segment. Since commercials take up 45 minutes there are three segments,
winners of each receive for segment 1 - a roll of wheat cents each; segment 2 - 2 counterfeit ten
dollar gold (fake) pieces; 3 - 2 autographed copies of "What I Don't Understand About LLRs" by
J Danville Ovid (an alias).

In the first episode Dog and GPR win the fake coins. They assume they are in the lead and high-five
away the last seconds. The preview shows Dog and GPR looking in the Florida swamps for Fountain
of Eternal Youth. They are wearing the counterfeit coins around their necks.

That's just a rough draft but so far whatcha think?

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give a listen to this idea, Dog. ECS and I are sitting in easy chairs smoking long cigars and showing
viewers some of our dug treasures. You and your GPR man are in another room or setting relating to
the audience of the treasures they missed by mere inches. The scenes switch back and forth with
promoter tags saying "Who Would You Rather Hunt With?"

A party of non-speaking (low paid) personnel, ten men and two women, are asked for thumps up or
down for each 5 minute segment. Since commercials take up 45 minutes there are three segments,
winners of each receive for segment 1 - a roll of wheat cents each; segment 2 - 2 counterfeit ten
dollar gold (fake) pieces; 3 - 2 autographed copies of "What I Don't Understand About LLRs" by
J Danville Ovid (an alias).

In the first episode Dog and GPR win the fake coins. They assume they are in the lead and high-five
away the last seconds. The preview shows Dog and GPR looking in the Florida swamps for Fountain
of Eternal Youth. They are wearing the counterfeit coins around their necks.

That's just a rough draft but so far whatcha think?

Fabulous!
Take.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lastleg-I don't know what your smoking in those cigars but keep those "great" ideas coming. I think you need to include vor in your show as he may feel a little left out. I definitely think you deserve a "thumps up" for your efforts. I am sure everyone reading your brilliant posts and hearing about the treasures that you and ECS have found (did I miss something?) would much rather hunt with the two of you. In fact why don't the two of you invite ALL your fans to go hunting and I am sure that the four of you will have great time. Good luck! BTW-Where can I get one of those "LLR's"?

Last edited:

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The GPR scan this morning showed a square object at 10 feet deep that appears to have been sinking and pulled the soil around it down.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
lastleg-I don't know what your smoking in those cigars but keep those "great" ideas coming. I think you need to include vor in your show as he may feel a little left out. I definitely think you deserve a "thumps up" for your efforts. I am sure everyone reading your brilliant posts and hearing about the treasures that you and ECS have found (did I miss something?)...
LOL!!!
Lets see,BDD-For over a year since you have been on TN you have told us all about all the treasure locations you know because of a dowser,all the empty holes you have dug,and all the treasure you will find in the future,but not yet found(did I miss something?)

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The GPR scan this morning showed a square object at 10 feet deep that appears to have been sinking and pulled the soil around it down.

Take a photo of the area so we can confirm with remote dowsing.
:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread