Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS-Read a little closer. I am not Bigdogsbud. The bottom line is your intent. You are always trying to prove that I am wrong and that the treasures I seek CAN"T be there. Never do you try to show that they CAN be there. That is the NEGATIVITY that I talk about...
BDD-Read a little closer-I have never stated nor implied that BDB was you.
What you percieve as negativity are historical facts and records of which I posted the links,which present the evidence why some of your alleged treasures can't exist as stated.
On the SWAMP GOLD thread I did show that a 50lb Spanish and Cuban gold coin lost CSA cattle payment existed and can still be somewhere in the NW Everglades;but the 1/2 ton of lost Confederate gold legend is just that,a tale that grew from the real lost CSA cattle payment.
All the negativity you claim is all your own perception when opinions and facts don't agree with your concieved notions.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen end the flame war NOW or I will......

Your both are breaking TN rules multiple times and both can earn long timeouts and I am not just talking a few days or couple weeks...

You both know our rules on insults and flame wars...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

lorddean13

Jun 13, 2012
Warminster PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no room on TNet for historical facts, or any type of evidence from anyone. At least that's what I have learned since joining.

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no room on TNet for historical facts, or any type of evidence from anyone. At least that's what I have learned since joining.

Here it is always:
"Ze plane boss, ze plane"

OP
OP
vor

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantasy Island

Made up and fake things happened, much like the treasure hunt in SE Penn.

Isn't that the truth. There is more happening on the sepaman wordpress blog than on that thread.

V

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I may put on my smoking jacket and light the after dinner pipe while I ponder a response to the obvious. It was once said by Mr. Livingston that "We do live in the age of the sycophant. While democratizing in some ways, social media has also created a means to create blood loyal fans who opt for passion instead of mindful choice." I say, "hee hee...you said sycophant..hee hee!"

Well said

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen end the flame war NOW or I will......

Your both are breaking TN rules multiple times and both can earn long timeouts and I am not just talking a few days or couple weeks...

You both know our rules on insults and flame wars...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He's right sorry treasure hunter if this is inappropriate but we need to make love not war

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, so you're really not all like that? :)

absolutely not most of us in the southern region actually are downhome country folks ever heard of the beautiful creation jersey tomatos you didnt think they meant the europe country jersey did ya ahaha

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
absolutely not most of us in the southern region actually are downhome country folks ever heard of the beautiful creation jersey tomatos you didnt think they meant the europe country jersey did ya ahaha

Well I'm happy to know that there are a bunch of good country people up there. That show makes me sick to my freakin stomach. I can't believe that Americans have made them morons so rich!

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm happy to know that there are a bunch of good country people up there. That show makes me sick to my freakin stomach. I can't believe that Americans have made them morons so rich!

Lol I agree but Sam on that show is so cute

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Call me a jaded snob, but I'm seeing the vast majority of television shows as poor role models for young viewers. TV commercials too. The actors depict adults being goofy morons. Sadly, this stuff is viewed overseas where other counties form opinions of how Americans conduct daily life. So Europeans, if they ever visit the US, probably expect to see toothless alligator wrestling swamp people all over the south. Snarky mouthy people in the east. Lavishly wealthy movie stars all over California who are either in divorce court or out protesting something. Wonder how shocked a foreign visitor would be to spend time in the Mid-west where no TV shows have been made to educate them on our lifestyle?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call me a jaded snob, but I'm seeing the vast majority of television shows as poor role models for young viewers. TV commercials too. The actors depict adults being goofy morons. Sadly, this stuff is viewed overseas where other counties form opinions of how Americans conduct daily life. So Europeans, if they ever visit the US, probably expect to see toothless alligator wrestling swamp people all over the south. Snarky mouthy people in the east. Lavishly wealthy movie stars all over California who are either in divorce court or out protesting something. Wonder how shocked a foreign visitor would be to spend time in the Mid-west where no TV shows have been made to educate them on our lifestyle?

No, not a jaded snob at all. I'm only 30 and I completely agree with you on all of those shows. I'm sure the people on them truly are epic morons but that's about the only accurate thing about them. Sadly, The fear that you have of the way other countries see us is becoming true. I've seen first hand some of the opinions that are formed about us. I served in the Army and my first assignment was South Korea. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of shops directly outside every US base. The majority of them sale clothes and 99.999 percent of all the stuff they have is only fit for a crapper, oops, I mean rapper. The dang sizes started at XL and kept going. The jewelry shops are the exact same way. Most of the Koreans there have learned basic English and most of them that saw me in my everyday cowboy boots and button up shirt were amazed. They would ask me about riding bulls and rounding up cattle on horseback. They always seem to think that the very extreme side of stuff is where all of us Americans are at. Hell, even tons of Americans think that I'm a dumb hillbilly that dropped out of school just because I'm from small town Texas and I have a thick accent to go with it. I'll admit that I actually thought New Jersey was full of those Jersey Shore guys. I'm dang sure glad I was wrong on that one. Anyways, sorry to ramble on for so long but I get freaking sick to my stomach seeing what our great country is slowly becoming and the way we are viewed by so many other nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread