What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You better get going !:)

Could be the big one I'd bring a sleeping bag & hit that sucker all night long :)
 
Bart,

That anchor certainly fits the bill for the term "go big or go home"....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
a2823e03cb05772977016f0c66a2722e.webp
 
:tchest::tchest::tchest:Hey guys.... FYI... Josh Gates is having a second episode on the 1715 Fleet.
Will be aired Oct. 9th (Wed.) at 9PM on Discovery channel :)

:director::director::director::director:ONE HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO GO :occasion14::headbang::hello2::laughing7::thumbsup::tchest::tongue1::director::director::director::director:
 
I'm just watching them all....this is the third expedition unknown in a row for me.
 
What's up beeps....rowing up for a night cap of grog !!
 
That is fantastic Bart! Remember we want pics!

I hope i can pull in the discovery channel, OTA signals been blowing in the wind alot lately.
Probably some UFO between the broadcast towers & me.
[emoji57] [emoji581] no ufo icons...what the heck!!??


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Pictures or it didn't happen. :)
 
Good night crew
 
Just had to bury another dead goat...this one had broken ribs. Not going to Perryville tomorrow. Going Friday, maybe.

Goodnight.
 
Hey Msbeepbeep. Little late but been updating my Deus. A chore
 
Morning
 
I have to say, I appreciate Tnets freedom of speech.

I got flagged, and received a deduction in points, and had my post removed on CivilWarTalk just because I used the word "liberal". This one guy insisted that if you fought for the South, you were racist, and supported slavery. So I came back with a respectful, but lengthy response, and at the very end, I said, "How come I can find good, and bad on both sides? How come the "liberal" side can only see things one way?

I got flagged for that. Gimme a break. I know who did it too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom