THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

6086D161-AF48-4E10-B683-0869A9926B64.jpeg

DSC_0164.jpg

Over 400 confederates are buried in a mass grave, in this square.

Well I feel my timing was off considering RR’s post above. So edit.

Last edited:
DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0008.jpgDSC_0178.jpg

The Valley of Death

DSC_0170.jpgDSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

Cap. Peter Simonsons 5th Indiana, Light Artillery

DSC_0194.jpg

More to come tomorrow.

Goodnight.

Rusty,

I didn’t realize we had mass graves like that. I don’t suppose there are any names, are there?

Halloween as practiced in America is in no small part a derivative of the Wiccan festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-en)

Samhain is a satanic festival, witchcraft in the most literal sense of the word. The thing about it is witches don't call themselves witches and they walk among us. Witches can be quite literally enchanting, as I shall demonstrate, but you should not watch or listen to this video in its entirety. Just get a whiff and turn away.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HqveEH2cOKk

Catchy tune huh?

It's a satanic hymn. Pressed on Vinyl and distributed to a teenager near you...

Good morning fellow pirates.
Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum, wish I had some.

All I have is caffeine in a drip maker. :laughing7:

Morning to the rest of the crew.

Halloween as practiced in America is in no small part a derivative of the Wiccan festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-en)

Samhain is a satanic festival, witchcraft in the most literal sense of the word. The thing about it is witches don't call themselves witches and they walk among us. Witches can be quite literally enchanting, as I shall demonstrate, but you should not watch or listen to this video in its entirety. Just get a whiff and turn away.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HqveEH2cOKk

Catchy tune huh?

It's a satanic hymn. Pressed on Vinyl and distributed to a teenager near you...

Scary stuff, and I didn't even listen to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back