THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Have fun bill !!

Man...got up with a pinched sciatica !! Had to send my wife down to check the treasure spot. Shes gonna look for permits and signs to see who's doing the clearing. I've got to get on that lot !! When I can walk pain free. Really sucks when you cant walk without shooting pain in your hip and ass cheek !!

heres Ross Clarke jones !! He's got to be my age and still doing it. It's hard to believe that some of the guys I surfed with and against are still driving the sport to new levels. I'm sitting here with a pinched nerve and Ross is catching 100 ft. Waves !! We were kids when I surfed against him....unbelievable !!

Gold Rush.. season 10.. started last night.They showed some great nuggets recovered,each one worth the better part of 10k ea.:)

Wow....I missed it !! It'll be on a hundred more times I'm sure.

Good morning Rook, ARC, TC, Bill, GB, Bart, RTR, WD- out there, and the rest of the crew.

Lots of treasure finding going on, hope you all are very successful.

I fell off the ship.....Again. Someone tying the anchor chain to my feet did not help.

this is the spot where my competitive surfing career ended. After a contest in Huntington we flew down here for a big swell....it was 89-1990. I got pitched over the falls I landed in about 3 feet of water with my arms out in front of me. It separated my bicep and tore my shoulder out of socket. I almost drowned. I had to have my bicep reattached and a large titanium screw and washer put in my shoulder. I recovered to surf again but never in competition again. It was over !! I went fishing and eventually got 95 percent mobility back in my shoulder. It was a life changing day for me there at the mexican pipeline !!

Bart if you can try and stretch forward a little, in slight different directions it sometimes can help un-pinch the nerve.

You are luck to be alive Bart. The ocean is unforgiving at times.

Bart if you can try and stretch forward a little, in slight different directions it sometimes can help un-pinch the nerve.

That's been helping alot actually. I'm starting to loosen up a bit.

Been doing it all morning and it feels so good.

Thanks....I'm on down slide now. it clears up quick after building to maximum pain gradually over a 3 day period.

Sciatica is a literal royal pain in the tush.

Cold rainy days are good for something...cooking, prepping, all organic:occasion14: 003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG
eight pound turkey breast,mashed pots & broc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back