What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rook, I actually liked your last avatar posing as Charlie Sheen. :icon_thumright: :laughing7: :occasion14:
 
Do you guys ever try to figure out who and or where people are by the clues they have posted? I came across a guy who is relatively close to me. When I looked at his page, his profile pic and personal info tipped me off so much. I could walk into his business and introduce myself. It was really pretty clever of him. I hate the boundaries that I have to keep. I did go to a metal detecting club once and met someone from the site. He's a very nice guy. Smart, too. But, the meetings are just too far away. I have often considered starting a club. IDK. Rambling my thoughts here.
 
Do you guys ever try to figure out who and or where people are by the clues they have posted? I came across a guy who is relatively close to me. When I looked at his page, his profile pic and personal info tipped me off so much. I could walk into his business and introduce myself. It was really pretty clever of him. I hate the boundaries that I have to keep. I did go to a metal detecting club once and met someone from the site. He's a very nice guy. Smart, too. But, the meetings are just too far away. I have often considered starting a club. IDK. Rambling my thoughts here.

I guess there's a membership fee. :laughing7:
 
Someone's spouse could get jealous :dontknow:
 
Unless they wore that disguise you gave me :laughing7:
 
Oh boy. I just got a text from my son. The seas are about to be raging. :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom