W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 13, 2019 #2,481 I started treating people how they treat me. Now everybody's mad.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 13, 2019 #2,482
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2019 #2,483 Here's a an easy recipe to try.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 13, 2019 Thread Owner #2,484 Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down.
Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down.
RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 13, 2019 #2,485 AARC said: Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down. Click to expand... I've seen that thread...you know your cannon! I'll have to show you something tomorrow in that respect. Goodnight.
AARC said: Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down. Click to expand... I've seen that thread...you know your cannon! I'll have to show you something tomorrow in that respect. Goodnight.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2019 #2,486 ARC, I don't know squat about cannons so I didn't weigh in... enough amateurs already adding their comments to the thread....lol. AARC said: Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down. Click to expand...
ARC, I don't know squat about cannons so I didn't weigh in... enough amateurs already adding their comments to the thread....lol. AARC said: Night guys... been off in that cannon what is it thread... will backtrack here tomorrow. Hold er down. Click to expand...
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2019 #2,487 Here's a veggie stew for you.
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2019 #2,488 Italian sausage skewers.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 14, 2019 #2,489 Morning
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,490 Good Morning.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,491
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,492
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,493 Breakfast anyone?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,494 Almost forgot. Simon doesn't dew coffee.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 14, 2019 #2,495 Morning WD
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 14, 2019 #2,496 How goes it WD?
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,497 Good morning, rook.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,498 Pretty smooth sailing at the moment.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,499 Thinking of changing my name to WD 747
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2019 #2,500 Simon DOES do Dew AND coffee thank you very much.