THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

You've been getting up early these days WD :)

Yes, I usually get up between 3:30 & 4:30. I just do other things before I log on. Usually. Lately, I’ve been getting my kicks trying to sneak on board before you and check to see if you left the door to the rum room unlocked. [emoji2957]

I gave a ring up to one of my permissions looking for a few bales of straw-no luck-big time shortages out there.

The farmer said: We were just talking about you the other day Jim.
Oh what about? I asked
Farmer: Well my son was going around the back of the buildings towards the Xmas tree plots, with the backhoe. The back tire fell through the earth into a old cellar hole 3 feet down covered with logs. We put tape around the foundation and we were commenting it's about 5' deep x 10' wide, not sure how long. We were all in agreement that you would have no problem crawling down into the hole and having a look.
NO Problem...
Farmer: Well we'll dig it out after you get that container of gold out for us.:laughing7:

How about a if it was just silver?

So it looks like I got a little play coming up, and better check it out.

This site sounds promising Jim. :thumbsup:
Weather-wise, it looks like tomorrow will be your best day to detect the foundation site

Farmer: "Well we'll dig it out after you get that container of gold out for us."

Probably not, but I'm sure you'd be happy just to find a flat button and a crusty copper. :laughing7:

Good morning folks

Morning AARC, WD and Dave

I went out for a few hours yesterday. 2 aluminum cans, rusty nails, pieces of fence, aluminum siding (I think), and a big ole honking rusty part of a tractor or equipment. My knees, back, ankles, and right elbow are screaming today. I am depressed!

I went out for a few hours yesterday. 2 aluminum cans, rusty nails, pieces of fence, aluminum siding (I think), and a big ole honking rusty part of a tractor or equipment. My knees, back, ankles, and right elbow are screaming today. I am depressed!
Morning ARC, WD and Rook. :hello:

I hear you about your aches and pains WD. :laughing7:
I have a torn meniscus in one knee and arthritis in both, so detecting disked, partially frozen corn fields in heavy mud, is a painful adventure for me as well.

Hey, at least you got out one last time before the ground freezes tight for the next 4 months. :thumbsup:

You know I have just the cure !

***ARC hands WD the Rum room keys***

:P

I absolutely love this song, one of Garth's best as far I'm concerned. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Hey, where's our buddy pepperj this morning, I guess he took the opportunity to sleep in. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back