Rookster
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2013
- Messages
- 29,409
- Reaction score
- 111,678
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Cache Hunting
Well I don't think you know what frozen is.
Go outside when it is five degrees below zero F. and touch something with your bare hands that is metal and has been sitting out there. I can guarantee it ain't wet. Don't touch anything too big to carry back inside with you. And for goodness sake don't touch it with both hands or you won't be able to turn the knob and get back inside! Gotta thaw that ice out, then it will be wet.
Thundering here today. Think I'll take a nap.
Im all in on the Nap.






! .He comes out of the pit.I say was the filter loose ? He says no.I say really ? I say,Wanna see a short video ? Guess who won.Guess who lost. New filter was loose 1 full turn.Oil level was 1 Qt. over.After that, he figured he change the oil & filter again(while I'm watching) lol.Saying I'm sorry yada,yada,yada again. Talk about incompetent and lying to my face !!One thing good ,here, at the lake we have a site for ALL to post their good & bad business experiences.Anyone wanna buy a oil-change-shop ?









