Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,421 Morning Sis
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,422 Simon1 said: No Duckshot.... he is a friend Click to expand...
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,423 Morning, brother.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,424 Good morning
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,425 Fischen für Tom?
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,426 No, he said NO. But that doesn't mean he peeks from time to time Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,427
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,428 Yeah I know, just not the same. The last time I sent him an e-mail he didn't even recognize me Of course, I wasn't going by Simon so that explained it.
Yeah I know, just not the same. The last time I sent him an e-mail he didn't even recognize me Of course, I wasn't going by Simon so that explained it.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,429 What am I going to do with all of these?
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,430 Good to hear that GB was not in that tornado path in Texas. EF3
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,431 Wrightdigger said: What am I going to do with all of these? ======= It Depends Click to expand...
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,432 Yeah. My son just flew down there for a job. I wonder if he will take pics? I heard it's path was 14 miles.
Yeah. My son just flew down there for a job. I wonder if he will take pics? I heard it's path was 14 miles.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,433 Simon1 said: Wrightdigger said: What am I going to do with all of these? ======= It Depends Click to expand... Well there's goes one! Click to expand...
Simon1 said: Wrightdigger said: What am I going to do with all of these? ======= It Depends Click to expand... Well there's goes one! Click to expand...
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,434 I did hear of 4 deaths but not in Dallas.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,435 Maybe use the rest for insulation in your She Shed
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,436 Good morning Rook
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 22, 2019 #3,437 Morning folks
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,438 Morning, rook.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,439 Simon1 said: Maybe use the rest for insulation in your She Shed Click to expand... Might have to use them to build my own she-shed. Mr WD is overloaded with work. She-shed is on hold again.
Simon1 said: Maybe use the rest for insulation in your She Shed Click to expand... Might have to use them to build my own she-shed. Mr WD is overloaded with work. She-shed is on hold again.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 22, 2019 #3,440 Wrightdigger said: Might have to use them to build my own she-shed. Mr WD is overloaded with work. She-shed is on hold again. Click to expand... ======= Sorry to hear that it is on hold.
Wrightdigger said: Might have to use them to build my own she-shed. Mr WD is overloaded with work. She-shed is on hold again. Click to expand... ======= Sorry to hear that it is on hold.