
That's really not fair to the Indians.
I should import some underpowered foreign gray market POS cars, make em meet US standards, then market it under the brand name "The Progressive". Make sure they fall to pieces in less than 20,000 miles.

I propose a new law. Nobody can refer to another person ......by the color of their skin. In all medias! You can't say ******ant (r*e*t*a*r*d*a*n*t)...try it! Do the same for color of skin.![]()
Here's the candied orange peel I made yesterday.
Ended up with 2- 8 oz jars we'll be giving the other one to some friends. I'll probably do some lemon peel next.
.... go fund doesn’t sound bad. That glueing my ass to the hummer seat to get paid is gong to be a problem. 10? Plus years ago several of my friends had humvees. There are most uncomfortable, small seats right up against door. A Prius has more room, I have one..Sounds like a plan !Maybe throw in a little"go fund me" while your at it![]()
Electric cars. It still cost 50 to fill up. Coal fire electric or gas..
What is the first thing when you do see colour?
< snip. >

Jim,
Probably just as snack or the mrs might cut them up and add to home made muffins.
If you buy the dried version at super markets it costs a fortune and is loaded with preservatives, dyes, etc...
Agree with it all. Doesn't seem to be rocket science. Honestly, I've always tried to see people, not colors. I usually don't even notice, until somebody brings it up.
If we want "racism" to end, we need to start acting like it. (BTB ....why do people call it racism? A person's "race" has very little to do with the pigments in their blessed skin!!)![]()