THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning AARC, Rook,

Just got gas in the truck .Its gone up 60 cents w/in the last 6 weeks.Attendant said they have been notified to expect close to $5.00 per gal. by summer,its now at $2.49 per gal.

Gas UP another 10 cents as of yesterday :(

Thats a bunch of bull....im saving up for a cyber truck....im getting sick of gas prices artificially inflated because of politics. The only thing that affects me is gas prices !! So fuc.in much bull it makes me sick !! I want a refund from the last gas spike....they said then that gas would never brake below 4 dollars ever again.....more bull...politics changed and it went right back to 2.20$ a gallon. If I had all the money that was stolen from me by the artificially made gas crunch I could by that electric vehicle. I better slow my roll/rant.....I think I said a bad word...politics...don't want to get banned for saying a bad word !!

Another thing....who are THEY ?? I still haven't figured that out. Everyone always tells me "THEY SAY" I still haven't figured out who they are !!

Im gonna start a thread called "THEY SAY"

Morning pepper, bill, bart and RTR

Bart
A friend yesterday got a great Deal on a Humvee LOL :) Wonder why ??? :)

THEY SAY....that as gas prices climb everyone will sell there hummers !!

Morning rook !! And all the rest of the crew.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back