THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, pirates and piratesses!

Rough seas today. Me thinks it be a dirt fishing day.

Time for some real treasure hunting....I've decided to tackle the biggest spanish treasure opportunity of my life alone. I think I can keep the attention to a minimum if I hunt by myself. I have a very small area, in very shallow water, in a very high profile area. Im gonna have to work this spot secretly, but right in front of everyone. Im ditching any high profile vessels that will give me up by being seen at the same spot day after day. I will use my salvage vessel the "buzzard" to get in and out without to much attention. The buzzard is my treasure hunting kyak. It draws little to no attention on the water. I don't like the dangers of hunting alone .... but I can't take a risk of anyone knowing just exactly what I've found here....its a major find and could very well be my retirement from work. The metal detector grumbles and makes noises on the whole spot. I will leave it behind and hand fan this dream treasure spot....thats right ... I've already found enough to know there is a major amount of metal objects under the sand here. I've been waiting for a couple major problems to work out before I can attack this spot....I finally got the last piece of the puzzle yesterday and am now poised to make a major recovery here in the future.....I plan to start work here soon.....stand by.....this isby far the biggest shot at a major spanish treasure find I've ever had !! I have to believe that there is much more here than just a few coins.....I don't want to jinx myself with the G word, but this is where the big spanish gold should be !! The biggest treasure adventure I've ever embarked on.....and right in plain sight....hidden and lost amongst the hustle and bustle of the Florida keys.

But, but, but, ye can’t have another banner find ‘til your 6 months are past from yer last one. LOL
Go get the booty, Bart! We are looking forward to it!

Got a text message that the beef was cut up and was ready for pick up. Plan A: Make room in freezers-Plan B: Put out a "HELP" need freezer space. All is good I think, filled two small/med. at the farm and two medium freezers at the house. Now me thinking that KG and LB were skewed all up as the steaks and roasts look like the "Flintstone versions" :laughing7: (I'm thinking maybe that OV fellow size steak)
I'm trying to figure out why this happened.
I stated that I wanted the strip of tenderloin full.
Oops major boo-boo-this was done for all the top choice cuts. These are a steak for a gathering of people.
3.2 lb Porterhouse Steak, hope everyone is liking the same way of BBQ. Rare to well done, going to be an interesting meal.

Pirate party!

Good Morning. The big rain might miss us today so will try to detect. Farmers are out in force and the window is quickly closing. Wind has been horrible and it makes my eyes water. Gary

Good Morning. The big rain might miss us today so will try to detect. Farmers are out in force and the window is quickly closing. Wind has been horrible and it makes my eyes water. Gary

Well shiver me timber’s! A new pirate! Welcome aboard. Do you like rum? Do you have rum? Will you be sharing your rum?
Take your snorkel mask, protect your eyes and magnifier.

Old pirate says good morning RCT

Morning Gary
Ah the spring rains-Sunday night it starts here for a 4 day hit. Some of the permissions are full out putting in the spring wheat before it rains.

Opening the trailer. Unpacking. Nesting. First thing though is to watch Master and Commander. Almost over. Just spying the enemy from the island.

Good Morning! Got a house full of Grandkids! I'm taking the 2 youngest fishing, detecting, hiking or whatever in a bit. The 3 older are attending a track meet with mom. What a fun day!

Good Morning! Got a house full of Grandkids! I'm taking the 2 youngest fishing, detecting, hiking or whatever in a bit. The 3 older are attending a track meet with mom. What a fun day!

Killer! When I was a kid it was still cool to do stuff, except forgoing to the library. Nowadays every kid has the library plugged into their left ear with the directory at their fingertips. But they ain't interested in literature, they ain't even interested in current events, unless that event is who is spanking who on Baywatch.

It's still cool to do stuff though. Might take another couple years for the communists to completely stamp out the art of amusement.

From Conan the Destroyer.....

Wilt-Chamberlain-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-and-Andre-the-Giant-on-the-on-the-set-of-Conan-the-Destro.jpg

Afternoon all! I'm going to ask for a new permission or two today so wish me luck! The guy I'm going to talk to wouldn't let me when I asked him in the fall because he was leasing the land to hunters but hopefully he'll say yes now that hunting season is over.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back