What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The Mrs just said it sounds like the repair service: Will be there between 8-10th....................22ton dishwater coming your way............
 
It just changed again. I'll update as soo.............................
 
It just changed again. I'll update as soo.............................

Sounds like what we have heard this past year-ever changing.
Well if it hits Bubba on the thinker, it will be a great story, if it lands in the ocean, a nothing day on the ticker tape.
 
We took some pulled pork out of the freezer so sandwiches on the menu for supper. We'll have some of our leftover home made coleslaw & I picked some nettles the other day so I'll saute it with some olive oil and garlic for a nice little treat.
 
Sounds like what we have heard this past year-ever changing.
Well if it hits Bubba on the thinker, it will be a great story, if it lands in the ocean, a nothing day on the ticker tape.

And if it hits DC...WWIII :angel12:
 
well,they say titanium in huge sections will survive the burn above earth,i always look at titanium rings i find as not another one......arrrrr
 
Morning TreasureNet Crew.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning Rook.
 
Morning Arc, Rook
 
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there, hope you all have a great day and are treated swell.
 
Morning pepper and bill.
 
Happy Mother’s Day to all on TNET.
 
20210509_075252.webp
 
Morning Bart
Got to love the modern day pirates :laughing7:

Actually it's the bank of the poorer folks-brother owned one for years.
I have bought diamonds/wearing my wedding ring/pawned my detector often back in the days also the jewelry.
It was a cheap/cheap way of keeping the goods safe while out of town, pawned cheap=payback just a few bucks=they had great alarm systems=peace of mind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom