ARC
Emerald Member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 40,567
- Reaction score
- 151,008
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tarpon Springs
- Detector(s) used
- JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #39,501
Thread Owner

View attachment 1927358View attachment 1927359
Wooooo hoooo!! Im passing through highbourne cay cut exumas. Got cell phone service for about 30 minutes !!
!
!I just got back from working at my friends place... I'm exhausted. I love when it's hot outside, but not Bridge on the River Kwai hot!
BART...
POST A THREAD ON COIN !
So we can banner the shiznat outta it.

BART...
POST A THREAD ON COIN !
So we can banner the shiznat outta it.
PS>..
I think this is by far your best find to date... my new favorite anyway.
I would bezel that sucker and wear it till it fell off... then re bezel and continue in the afterlife.
:P

Sorry... but gold trumps silver.
Always has... always will.![]()
Perfect Bart !!
Have you picked out a location yet ...for..."Bart's Spanish Treasure Museum"? ...2021 Baby!