What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Very quiet on here this morning ARC, I guess everyone's still in bed. :laughing7:
Thanksgiving here this weekend, nice to have Monday off.

What are you up to today?
 
And you ?
What floats your boat today ?
I have to get the wife up for work in an hour, I also have to do the grocery shopping. After that, I'm heading to my Mom's new apartment in Toronto for noon today to hang some pictures for her.

Yesterday morning I dropped off the Liability Waiver to the farmer who retracted his permission, I had to tuck it inside his barn door as he wasn't around. I text him last night asking if he'd had a chance to read it yet... no response. Tomorrow morning I'll head to the old mill workers cabin site, which I do have permission to hunt. :thumbsup:

Any hurricanes in the forecast these days?
 

Attachments

  • 20191006_175016.webp
    20191006_175016.webp
    119.1 KB · Views: 37
Woke up to no sunshine again this morning so I decided to make my own :) Material from my last trip N. last year.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    801.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    619.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    833.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    899.9 KB · Views: 27
Belated hello to the crew. Couldn't get on this a.m. before heading off for a day trip.

On the bright side near home there's a municipal site that's always fenced off and looks like they're doing either some landscaping/resodding or some other overhaul. The fence is gone so tomorrrow morning it's on my list to hit first thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom