THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Just letting you guys know I probably won't be on much because I can't focus on anything. My stress levels are beyond what I'm able to handle. I'm a huge mess right now. I also made the critical mistake of looking up things that could be wrong with me online something I'm not supposed to do even told so by a therapist. I'm extremely depressed because regardless of whatever is wrong I know my teeth are in bad shape and I already have so many issues that as weak as I am it makes me really upset. I'm working on seeing a dentist. Depression and being terrified are hitting me so hard I just am shutting down, broke down in tears a few times. Though just letting you guys know why I may seem absent.
Understandable. It's OK to take some time off. Just know that we are with you in spirit and send you our get well wishes.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just stopped in to get up-to-date. :thumbsup:

Three more dealer appointments today and a dinner meeting here at 6:30pm tonight... https://octagonrestaurant.com/

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Ottawa for the rest of the week.
Hope everyone has a good Wednesday. :hello:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just stopped in to get up-to-date. :thumbsup:

Three more dealer appointments today and a dinner meeting here at 6:30pm tonight... https://octagonrestaurant.com/

Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Ottawa for the rest of the week.
Hope everyone has a good Wednesday. :hello:
Have a good trip, drive safe

The Octagon-WOW! That's blast from the past. Ate a few real fine meals there many moons ago. :headbang:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just commented to the Mrs about you having dinner at the Octagon Dave.
Mrs replied: Remember when we had dinner with so & so, and she ordered those 2 huge meals?
Then when we got up to leave for the night, we both noticed one of her meals was under her seat on the floor! :icon_scratch::dontknow::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Colourful person to say the least.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions