THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very tough week...thank God for a wonderful job I love. Had to send the family away for a few days, so we could clean up in my neighbor bobs house. It has been tough dealing with his death, and I have been prone to brief fits of tears. So tough to see his home silent. Horrible time moving the bed that he died in....almost couldn't do it....dealing with death is so emotionally draining. Will be nice to have my family back today !!
Just remember one thing. How would he want you to feel about his passing?
Then.....honor that.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not so sure all treasure hunters research like me but one thing you must do is read well....I mean comprehend !! Then you must formulate a plan, and then prepare for it and execute that plan.

Here's how I read, comprehend, and plan.
Screenshot_20211205-225918_Chrome.jpg

20211205_230927.jpg

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the plan !! If I can find a piece of quality jewelry.....owned and engraved with any of those names....well that could be dang worth a hunt.

So how do I maximize my chance at the best of maybe 70 years of no one hunting it ??

Here is how ya do it....and I hope I get a chance !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20211205_233016.jpg
ware a wet suit...bring the excal, and nox, make sure mask and snorkel are on the boat, and do the beach where e eryone swims.....and has for 70 years....how about a gold skull and bones ring engraved BUSH !! or a Tiffany engagement engraved Rockefeller !! Beautiful bottom here....ill fill you in with more but I know this beach....its SPECTACULAR swim/snorkel spot !! And has good hard pan under some of the sand !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Penny loafers and Rolex watches....man I hope there's gold in the swim hole, and I get a chance at it !! I am on the job and have to catch fish !!....all day most trips !!

The swim hole here is tranquil alot and has been relatively in the same spot its whole existence!! Could be a crusher of a spot....we'll see !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue : where...35 from Nassau !!
Red : why important....Nassau was pirate headquarters. !!
If Nassau was headquarters for the pirates......well they were here too....hogs were kept on the island then....that would be 1714-1720......as you know last bahama trip I found Portuguese gold, and spanish silver....basically in the same hole !! So anything is possible in these islands!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread