THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Gummi is essential RC !! How else will I have the appetite to consume the calories I need to maintain my war on omicron !! Mojo pork and cheesy scrambled eggs, macaroni salad, and toast with butter and hot pepper jelly....washed down with a quarter gallon of OJ !! ONLY THE GUMMI can make me that hungry !!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Looks delicious Bart! :thumbsup:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Dave
So how was your snow day?
Query: I would have a hankering to take that little white fluff ball of a dog, and give her a toss into the fluffy white yesterday-did you?
Max on his nightly walk, and he wanted to go there to do his business, then he found himself in snow past any port hole-ok lets try over here-nope-over there-nope-poor guy was running-hopping through the snow trying to figure out where to go. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning all.....Another snow storm coming this weekend ,bigger and badder than the last :headbang::coffee2:
Morning RTR
We are getting a few more inches tomorrow mixed with rain in the afternoon, no storms fo the weekend-just cold.
I haven't moved this much snow in a single dumping since the 1999 dumping we had in Toronto-which was a F'D up mess.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This tune always reminds me of Burt Reynolds when I hear it. 🤠

Gee my taste wasn't Burt-it was more of Sally. :laughing7::headbang:
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 5.59.53 AM.png

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Dave
So how was your snow day?
Query: I would have a hankering to take that little white fluff ball of a dog, and give her a toss into the fluffy white yesterday-did you?
Max on his nightly walk, and he wanted to go there to do his business, then he found himself in snow past any port hole-ok lets try over here-nope-over there-nope-poor guy was running-hopping through the snow trying to figure out where to go. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Nice pic of the snow you were plowing beside your barn yesterday Jim. :thumbsup:

We ended up with just under 2 feet (55cms) of snow, I spent a good 3hrs snow blowing and shovelling. I have a snowplow wind-drift of snow at the bottom of our driveway that's 4.5' high. I had to use the snowblower to make trails in the backyard so Oakley can do her business... so yesterday was very interesting. :laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning RTR
We are getting a few more inches tomorrow mixed with rain in the afternoon, no storms fo the weekend-just cold.
I haven't moved this much snow in a single dumping since the 1999 dumping we had in Toronto-which was a F'D up mess.
LOL its Global Warming :tongue3::laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice pic of the snow you were plowing beside your barn yesterday Jim. :thumbsup:

We ended up with just under 2 feet (55cms) of snow, I spent a good 3hrs snow blowing and shovelling. I have a snowplow wind-drift of snow at the bottom of our driveway that's 4.5' high. I had to use the snowblower to make trails in the backyard so Oakley can do her business... so yesterday was very interesting. :laughing7:
Oh where's "Mel" when you needed him the most. Just a bad boy:laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Oh where's "Mel" when you needed him the most. Just a bad boy:laughing7:
It actually sucked when the snow was 6" deeper than the snow blower in the driveway in front of the garage.
They plowed the roadway at 5pm-seems that they were sending emails out the world asking for all to be patient-nobody showed up to plow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions