What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Bart, whatta fish! Now where are you going to find a big enough fish bowl? :laughing7:
 
There was a story in American Digger magazine recently about a man finding a pendent or something, and he was able to return it to the original owner many years later after he lost it. I think he was on college grounds when he did that.

RR,
I probably would return this one but the lady the property belonged to has died
And the land and house sold to this owner that I have the permission from now.
He is remodeling the house and grounds. He is even a detector himself. I told him I would
Show and share all finds. That’s the way ya do it. This is going to be one heck of a home
When he is through with the remodeling. I only spent a couple of hours there today. Just
getting started.
 
Morning.
 
Morning there plankwalkers.:hello2:
 
bart
That was a hell of a fish you caught. Congratulations :icon_thumright:
 
Ya it was a great day.....only 2 of us and we had 5 on at the same time !! We caught 4 one came home for the smoker and 3 we released and 1 got away. A very hectic and crazy 45 minutes !!
 
Ya it was a great day.....only 2 of us and we had 5 on at the same time !! We caught 4 one came home for the smoker and 3 we released and 1 got away. A very hectic and crazy 45 minutes !!

Ill bet.
 
Per local TV station last night the small blip in the center is the Space Station. 001.webp
 
Morning RTR. That's a cool clip
 
Roger,

So how many of those emeralds are you going to buy....I hear they're cheaper by the dozen...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom