THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Water was to cloudy to get in on my ballast mound yesterday. We went to the spot, but could not see bottom...I'll return today and check conditions again. We tried to fish, but could not start port engine. Slowly made our way home on one engine, and found a loose bolt on the starter solenoid. Fixed that and im ready to go today for a better try at diving/fishing. Must check this ballast, could be spanish silver on it !! View attachment 2011143
Morning Bart
Best of luck today in the return to the ballast pile-it would be so cool if it was indeed some lost silver!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna try hard today.... sure is nice to be sport fishing/diving....no real hurry ... were doing this for fun, so don't have to be there at the crack of dawn. When diving we want to have the sun up high in the sky for visibility.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show us, those pescatarians still have a hankering for fish.
We have seen them go from mainly vegetables to becoming meat eaters....they are adapting and changing there feeding habits !!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well this sums it up quite well.
No view for the cat, white washed out.
20220219_081147.jpg

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I certainly wasn't sorry to see the 300+ OPP Police cars and vans staging behind my Hampton Inn Ottawa hotel on Thursday night at the Ottawa Convention Centre. Hopefully, the cops were successful in rounding up all of those 'Mandate Freedom' folks and vaccinated them for their own good. 🤣

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This certainly doesn't sound good, I sure hope he's ok.
When contracting pneumonia it can be a long haul for many in the hospital.
It hasn't been a month yet so we have to wait and see.
Rookster being of an age it will be more serious than what I experienced at 21 yrs of age.
That was a double pneumonia, pleurisy, and an Asian Flu.
3 days in an induced coma, full ventilator, 30 days in the hospital.
So being 50 yrs younger and going through that, I have had it weighing on my mind a lot.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I certainly wasn't sorry to see the 300+ OPP Police cars and vans staging behind my Hampton Inn Ottawa hotel on Thursday night at the Ottawa Convention Centre. Hopefully, the cops were successful in rounding up all of those 'Mandate Freedom' folks and vaccinated them for their own good. 🤣
For the great good of all-what frigging BS.
If you are proud of this act of force that's your choice Dave. But not mine let the readership know this.

Trampling of old an old Indigenous woman with a walker that was toting peace and love with a huge horse.
Like WTF was that?
Pounding the living shit out of a woman with the butt of a rifle-really a rah-rah event in your eyes and thoughts.
FU**ing SHAMEFUL acts imposed upon those that have NOT shown violence.
We should be hanging our heads in shame on the world stage right now.
To Say to force a vaccination upon these folks-really you sound like some communist dictator-that makes me truly sick in ever thinking I met the likes of you in my life.
So frigging sad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread