What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I’m a still looking at punkin stuff here. But Merry Christmas

Did someone say punkin stuff? 6f1d7510704428a518188477ea47875a.webp:hello:
 
3ixx0w.webp

What normal people say, versus what the Government says.
 
Goodnight Crew. Draggin dirt with a steel rake today has got me wore out. Everything I pick up I say to myself "It used to be so much lighter!" :laughing7:
 
Good afternoon crew mates.

.....just who told the rum traders I was part of the bargain???
========

Ever since the publication came out your identity became known :laughing7:

2019-12-10 00_32_41-queen of rum - Google Search.webp
:tongue3: I saw Sis's picture in there too
 
3 Rum suspects.webp
We all know who two are, but who is the 3rd ?
 
2019-12-10 00_34_09-queen of rum.webp the 3rd suspect ? :dontknow: Is that Tom's hat ?
 
Hey Rook, surprised you did not opt for the animated version :icon_scratch:

for Rook.gif
 
What are you thinking Rook ? :laughing7:

Rook thinking.gif
 
It's a good thing you did not dig your last signal Rook :icon_thumleft:

images.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom