What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well thank you WD! It was a tangled web of brightness up there but it fell into place...unlike me, who hit the water.

There just must be something about Tom....???
 
And a good morning to you WD!
 
tenor (35).gif:laughing7:
 
Goodmorning ARC, Msbeepbeep, rook, RR, Simon, WD and the rest of the gang.
 
Good morning Bill. How goes it up there, ready for another go round of weather?
 
Morning bill. How's the weather?
 
Good morning, Arc, Bill, Beeps, RR, rook.

Who'd I miss?
 
I believe Simon had to feed the chickens.
 
Wazz up peeps ? Good morning.
 
Good morning Bart. How goes star-hood?

Bill we hit 60 today with rain, the, drop in the freezer for 1-3" of white stuff tomorrow...and it ain't meringue!
 
WD
I don't think Tom and Camels are a goo d mix. Especially from behind./QUOTE]

Oh please! We're talking Tom, here!
That's just, um, oh, wait, family friendly forum, I can't say it. :laughing9:




 
Morning bart. What bout our TV deal?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom