THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
????
[J and Rachel Hodge are fourth generation dairy farmers from Muskingum County, Ohio.]

Speaking of Ohio.
Recently read an article of a post war (WW2?) experience man living in a large hollow tree a little while there.
He'd put a floor in it. Shelves , a door ect.
The author (who knew the guy) checked into it years later and it was growing shut. No sign of prior occupation.
He'd snuck in it as a kid if I recall it correctly , knowing someone lived in it.

The last mention of the guy who lived there was during an authors return visit
(like a hometown thing for him) and the guy was back "up" early for spring and mentioned he'd be first mating for varied boats.
Told the author he'd have bait tomorrow , and where the walleye were.
Muskingham county is kinda far away for me to be finding a bottle. Don’t you think? Or is it? How far did dairies deliver?

Where are the walleye?

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Well yesterday we got a call about our Max.
Seems that he has Lyme-so more testing to see what level it is at.
Low and he'll be able to fend it off probably
High it will mean antibiotics for a good spell.

My Bubbles the Rooster has Bumblefoot-that's not an easy task to tend to as it will have to be after he roosts.
So after dark tending to this issue.

Had a meet up with friends yesterday to pick a couple of orders-100 BF of lumber on top of the Honda, and our case lots of olives and product from SilverLeaf.

So off to a late start-then again when is it an early start?

Have a great hump day to all.
Sorry to hear about Max & Bubbles. 🥲

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I nominate Cabin Boy Crash.
Never one to shirk my duties,no matter how onerous,i hereby accept responsibility for steering the ship. Port your rudder,all sail on,hoist the jib and set the spinnakers.Open the rum locker to all comers and devil take the hindmost.Double shot all guns and supercharge the powder. Fire at will,if you can determine who Will is.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never one to shirk my duties,no matter how onerous,i hereby accept responsibility for steering the ship. Port your rudder,all sail on,hoist the jib and set the spinnakers.Open the rum locker to all comers and devil take the hindmost.Double shot all guns and supercharge the powder. Fire at will,if you can determine who Will is.
Permission to go ashore please.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Power corrupts,absolute power corrupts absolutely! AAAARRRRRRGGGGG,I,m de Cap,n and don,t forget it.it,ll be 30 lashes before the mainmast for insubordination mateys and don,t forget that.
That will be fine. Sir!! I love to receive lashes. The more the better. Please, please give me many lashes!! BUT whatever you do, please do not lock me in the rum room!! I beg your mercy not to put me on there and close me up!!! Please sir, not that. I weep just thinking of it.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That will be fine. Sir!! I love to receive lashes. The more the better. Please, please give me many lashes!! BUT whatever you do, please do not lock me in the rum room!! I beg your mercy not to put me on there and close me up!!! Please sir, not that. I weep just thinking of it.
Didn,t you get the word you scurvy dog? The rum locker is open to all,23 lashes for not paying attenion.And hanging by the heels from the main cross boom just because it pleases me.AAARRRGGG, Pay attention to orders all ye scurvy crew. Cap,n ARC is horizontal and till tomorrow AM I,m the big dog in this alley.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn,t you get the word you scurvy dog? The rum locker is open to all,23 lashes for not paying attenion.And hanging by the heels from the main cross boom just because it pleases me.AAARRRGGG, Pay attention to orders all ye scurvy crew. Cap,n ARC is horizontal and till tomorrow AM I,m the big dog in this alley.
You have reached a Mate no longer in working order. If you think you have reached this connection through error, please hang up and go lash yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread