THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A "few years ago" means it would have been with the old software.?

When is last time you were able to upload picture?

Good morning Cappy 🫡 and a very good morning to all u virile, strong, brave, resolute, honourable Pirates, may you all have a good Friday, involving beer, snacks, motor parts and spanner’s 😆 xx 🤗
ZORRO_BOWS.gif

A "few years ago" means it would have been with the old software.?

When is last time you were able to upload picture?
Last(successful) one was on this thread (RCT) ...Post # 67,480 Thursday @ 9:53 AM . The following post I made was a few minutes right after
that on RCT. Thats there the problem started .....Also see my reply to your PM sent a few minutes ago

Last edited:
Great to see it working for you.

The process I explained in my pm is how you should be doing the picture uploads, it works for PMs too.

Pennsylvania woman killed by shark in Bahamas:
"Attacks like this are more rare than a car accident"

The same logic is applied to airplane crashes. They are also "rare" when compared to auto accidents.

I wonder if it has something to do with there being billions of cars....and only a million planes. And....oh....sharks? Not *really* intending to harm a human? They're intentions are to eat *ANYTHING* that swims in *their* water!! Rare!?!?!? They bite first....then decide!

We humans are just plain spoiled! We actually think that wild beings who are eating whatever they can catch to survive. Should have enough "sense" to think oh! That's a human! Never mind.....excuse it!!

It's *safe* to go back into the water. Says the President of tourism.

Barump bump!! :dontknow:

"Attacks like this are more rare than a car accident"

The same logic is applied to airplane crashes. They are also "rare" when compared to auto accidents.

I wonder if it has something to do with there being billions of cars....and only a million planes. And....oh....sharks? Not *really* intending to harm a human? They're intentions are to eat *ANYTHING* that swims in *their* water!! Rare!?!?!? They bite first....then decide!

We humans are just plain spoiled! We actually think that wild beings who are eating whatever they can catch to survive. Should have enough "sense" to think oh! That's a human! Never mind.....excuse it!!

It's *safe* to go back into the water. Says the President of tourism.

Barump bump!! :dontknow:

Was feeding the animals this morning and on the way back the stupid chihuahua went after some chicks. At first it made me mad but then it turned hilarious when the bantam hen went after the dog and the yelping starts. I didn't feel bad it's what she gets. Lesson learned leave the chicks alone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back