What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Is that when the fires go out buddy?kidding ya.:laughing7: Merry Christmas to the
Relic family.

Merry Christmas rook, from my picket post, to yours! Yes, the fire's burning, need it on a night lik... actually no, it's almost 60 degrees, so,... anyway, Merry Christmas!
 
A Blessed Merry Christmas to ALL.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Before I sign off, a special rant.

Richmond politicians want to remove Robert E. Lee's statue from the capital because it's "racially offensive". Merry Christmas to you, politicians, but after Dec. 25th..... Just sayin'.......

Democrats. We can’t give up. Keep up the fight. It’s our Republic. Merry Christmas.
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all!

7215FF0D-5CAB-4178-A8E4-EF2337034BAC.gif
 
Good morning and Merry Christmas TreasureNet.
 
Good morning and Merry Christmas
 
ARC
I’m guessing you got that treasure ship you’d been asking for loaded with booty.
 
Good morning, and Merry Christmas!


I got funds for antiques, yes!
 
Good morning crew....hope everyone's Christmas is as good as mine is !!
 
Good morning and Merry Christmas bart, RR, RustyGold.
 
Good morning crew....hope everyone's Christmas is as good as mine is !!

Yes in deed bart. Couldn't be better. 72 degrees by the afternoon. Good chance I'll slip off to my ole premission for a little R&R.
 
What did ya get from santa rook ?? I got a full size axe and some new files and rasps !! Which is all I really wanted !!
 
And here I was expecting a lump of coal !!
 
Did santa bring you anything RR ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom