THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Back to the crazy life…..

In February, I decided to clean the carpets before spring. I got the basement done, the two small bedrooms, the hallway, and the great room all done. I only had the master bedroom and the stairs left to do when, Mr. WD decides he wanted to find somebody to paint the interior of our house. So then I had to switch gears to organizing and undecorating the walls of this house and trying to fit everything into those two small bedrooms so that this painter could come. He was supposed to start Monday after we got home from vacation. He postponed which was ok because I was pretty wiped out and not quite ready . I’ve been spending all this week moving furniture and getting ready for him. All I have left is the garage to clean out. He just informed us that he can’t make it Monday. He has postponed again to Wednesday. Now dog gone it! It is going to be digging weather next Wednesday and Thursday! I don’t wanna be stuck in this house waiting around for this painter to get done . I’m pooped!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ll be in the garage if you need me.

1678560016303.jpeg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARC I love your reply..it was only a few inches of snow last night with a nor’easter scheduled for next week
Enjoy your beautiful weather and take care
Even cold enough to snow with no snow is too cold for my thin Florida blood.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a more modern rigging eye for @DanMcG this would have been buried in the wood up to the eye, and this one obviously bolted from the inside with a large backing plate. The ones im finding are much older than this, and are very difficult to spot on the bottom of the ocean. An encrusted one on the ocean floor is almost identical to the broken coral around it. The ones im finding are shorter, and hand wrought iron fasteners.
20230312_093811.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread