What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

SanMan,

Well try to surround yourself with good people you can trust. Just remember good begets good so I try to avoid the rotten apples as much as I can.
 
SanMan,

Well try to surround yourself with good people you can trust. Just remember good begets good so I try to avoid the rotten apples as much as I can.

That brings something up,..........
I am always alone or with good people.

So, I tend to trust people, and not be as on guard as I should be.

It's not 1975 anymore.
 
SanMan,

Yeah growing up we never bothered to lock the door at home. Wouldn't take a chance on doing that these days even though we're in a quiet neighbourhood.
 
Last edited:
Good morning to the whole crew time to start a new week and get the motors revving....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Good morning.
 
Good morning forum folks.
 
Ugh, Monday. But I made it. Thank ye, Cap'n fer tossin' de dock line an' reelin' me in like de fish. :icon_salut:
 
I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.


Hard to stop thinking about it.

I know that feeling. Sorry to hear that Sanman. I have been pick pocketed and flat out robbed of a couple thousand before. And I have also lost monies. Not a good feeling either. It will get better.
 
Good morning guys! :hello:
On my way shortly to set up/work the Landscape Ontario Show in Toronto today... not home again until Friday evening.

https://locongress.com/

Have a great week,
Dave
 
I know that feeling. Sorry to hear that Sanman. I have been pick pocketed and flat out robbed of a couple thousand before. And I have also lost monies. Not a good feeling either. It will get better.

I know that feeling as well... once I went to take a sip of Rum from the bottle... and it was all gone.

And I knew exactly who did it !

I am still mad at myself.

:P
 
Bart and Rusty and their bottle finding and buying gave me an itch. So Saturday, I picked my dad up and took him to antique show/flea market. It was really good. There were coins, fishing stuff, furniture, brick-a-brack, bottles, and lots of CW, WWI, and WWII stuff. So, I bought a few things. One of the little books I bought has proven well worth the dollar I spent for it. Very entertaining.:laughing9: I will post a pic or 2 here shortly.
 
I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.


Hard to stop thinking about it.

Sorry to hear that Sanman.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom