THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

SanMan,

Well try to surround yourself with good people you can trust. Just remember good begets good so I try to avoid the rotten apples as much as I can.

That brings something up,..........
I am always alone or with good people.

So, I tend to trust people, and not be as on guard as I should be.

It's not 1975 anymore.

SanMan,

Yeah growing up we never bothered to lock the door at home. Wouldn't take a chance on doing that these days even though we're in a quiet neighbourhood.

Last edited:
Good morning forum folks.

Ugh, Monday. But I made it. Thank ye, Cap'n fer tossin' de dock line an' reelin' me in like de fish. :icon_salut:

I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.

Hard to stop thinking about it.

I know that feeling. Sorry to hear that Sanman. I have been pick pocketed and flat out robbed of a couple thousand before. And I have also lost monies. Not a good feeling either. It will get better.

Good morning guys! :hello:
On my way shortly to set up/work the Landscape Ontario Show in Toronto today... not home again until Friday evening.

https://locongress.com/

Have a great week,
Dave

I know that feeling. Sorry to hear that Sanman. I have been pick pocketed and flat out robbed of a couple thousand before. And I have also lost monies. Not a good feeling either. It will get better.

I know that feeling as well... once I went to take a sip of Rum from the bottle... and it was all gone.

And I knew exactly who did it !

I am still mad at myself.

:P

Bart and Rusty and their bottle finding and buying gave me an itch. So Saturday, I picked my dad up and took him to antique show/flea market. It was really good. There were coins, fishing stuff, furniture, brick-a-brack, bottles, and lots of CW, WWI, and WWII stuff. So, I bought a few things. One of the little books I bought has proven well worth the dollar I spent for it. Very entertaining.:laughing9: I will post a pic or 2 here shortly.

I had a bad luck day.

Had $200 stolen,......

Tracked the people down, didn't get my money back.

Hard to stop thinking about it.

Sorry to hear that Sanman.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back