What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Exactly RR hot air comes out of all of 'em. :laughing7:
 
Gonna be hunting this afternoon. Gotta run.
 
Folks I'm on a roll....just started up a quart jar of red onions to ferment.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02932.webp
    DSC02932.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 54
That's the wrong planet bill. :laughing9:
 
I heard a song yesterday. Don’t ask me why, but it made me think of Rusty.


 
Last edited:
Good morning Sis. :hello:
Did you hide the snow shovel yet ?
 
Good morning, Simon. Did it start snowing there yet?
 
No, not yet. But that is all they talk about on our local "local" news. :BangHead:
 
Good Morning.
 
They are not making any exact prediction, imagine that. Some say 5" - 7" another says 7" - 11". I should check the Farmer's Almanac. I bet we get 2" or less :icon_thumleft:
 
How much are they guessing for you Sis ?
 
Which one first, the ice ?

We had ice and then 4" of snow last week. That ice sucks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom