WannaDig3687
Platinum Member
I'm not sure. Ice first is crap.


Are you sure it was Sadie ? Could have been Sister trying to show the "pecking" order in the Rook household![]()
Guys look at this! We could afford this if we all chipped in! Easy Peasy!
https://www.vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/central-america/belize/frigate-caye/





We Spent the last 3 + weeks in Florida .Hit all the hot spots from Vero to Daytona and we had a ball ! Dug a few hundred holes sand sifting & metal detecting ,Took 400+ Pix...I'll be posting as soon as my fingers thaw from this 30 degree weather we returned to 

A funny story for the crew. Me and the missus were at our favourite fruit and veggie store and I was busy picking out some yellow beans for supper.
Next to me was this cute little girl of about 3 with her 40ish mom and she was helping picking out beans we exchange a bit of chit chat.
Then out the blue the mom said I had beautiful eyes and must have broken a lot of hearts over the years.....
I guess I'm not as washed up as I thought.