What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Smaller than a 5 pence.

And I already have a Colchester token :P from the same location I think
Ok what is a 5 pence size?
Get a ruler out sir.
Geez getting any answer out of this pirate is like pulling teeth out of my 🐓.
 
Honestly they couldnt of made both charging connections more difficult if they tried🙄.. whereas the pin pointer and head phones are both dreamy!! Sooo bizzare…!! 🤔 xx
I'm putting the clip on my 🌶 rant to Deus.
 
Ok what is a 5 pence size?
Get a ruler out sir.
Geez getting any answer out of this pirate is like pulling teeth out of my 🐓.
Ahh the great international divide strikes again 😆 xx takes me back to the days when i tried to understand the time/temperature differences 😆.. xx
 
See sizing matters.
Big copper?
Screenshot_20240113_164447_Chrome.webp

Not if I cover it with a silver.
20240113_160537.webp
 
Ahh the great international divide strikes again 😆 xx takes me back to the days when i tried to understand the time/temperature differences 😆.. xx
Or learning a size of a 5 pence.
 
I'm putting the clip on my 🌶 rant to Deus.
Do it Peps.. someone needs to put them straight… and ur probably the best placed pirate to do it 😆… seeing as u have plenty of time on ur hands, the most years detecting… and u have that diplomacy thing sorted …. 😆…. !!!
 
Do it Peps.. someone needs to put them straight… and ur probably the best placed pirate to do it 😆… seeing as u have plenty of time on ur hands, the most years detecting… and u have that diplomacy thing sorted …. 😆…. !!!
1st query-Right shoulder
2nd query-a little left
3rd query- full left with a strong letter to follow.🤣
 
I just love this one, so smooth to touch.
Forget now what it is again.
Such a rich patina on it, amazing it survived.
20240113_161013.jpg
20240113_161033.jpg

I don't feel bad about not remembering the ID now. Too long to keep in the head.🤣

20240113_173709.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom