THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone! Glad to hear your Cat returned home Bart! I am all too familiar with the feeling of losing a pet!

I found out the the cool treasure I found is just an old cracker jack box prize :happy3: But still kinda cool! My plan is to spend my day off tomorrow hunting more of the area where I found it tho!

Morning Crew xx hope ur all feeling perky this morning xx 🤗 … last working day of the working week for me!! Nice 😆 xx

Think Mr Woo is wanting to get into the detecting game 😍 xx (rubbish pic as only had my ipad to hand) xx

View attachment 2134345
Strange hat Mr Woo has on, sort of colonial looking.
IMG_0449.jpeg

So off to the fields early this week blossom?

Strange hat Mr Woo has on, sort of colonial looking.
View attachment 2134346
So off to the fields early this week blossom?
ha!!! xx 😂 yes we are out swinging tomoz after FLO visit… and Saturday.. Sunday we are out nd about with the floppy eared precious ones 😍 xx

First time meeting this new FLO… we have 75 items to hand in… hopefully she will be a bit more enthusiastic in person!!! 🫤 xx i do not like dealing with folks that do have the same enthusiasm levels as i do!!! 😂😂 xx

I've been crying for a hour now......my cat speedy came home this morning....im not sure if she'll make it very long, but she has had water and food for what looks like the first time in months....she is all skin and bones. Im a complete wreck !!
Crazy.
Quit writing her off till she's off!

Be stable for her Bart. She isn't back to see you freak.
Give her a quiet secure spot to watch traffic. And don't let her outside loose.

I'm not promoting this stuff in the lower link (nutri-cal) without a vets approval for an individual. It is the type supplement for non feeding youngsters but should apply to older ones though I'd be conservative in case of too much a jolt to kidneys or liver if used too enthusiastically.
I'm promoting the concept of the product ; on a temporary supplement to a not eating critter.
If you have a vet that knows your cat great. A visit after the cat is hydrated and stable might be the ticket. Or it night be too much stress. (On the cat.)

We have used a syringe to water non drinking dogs. Gotta be careful not to get it in thier lungs.
Don't know about a cat. A slow trickle of water when the syringe is in the corner of it's mouth maybe. Not hard to imagine kitty would let me know soon enough if it wants to swallow it or not.
Got to avoid any bad teeth or sore jaw area ect..

Last edited:
Crazy.
Quit writing her off till she's off!

Be stable for her Bart. She isn't back to see you freak.
Give her a quiet secure spot to watch traffic. And don't let her outside loose.

I'm not promoting this stuff in the lower link (nutri-cal) without a vets approval for an individual. It is the type supplement for non feeding youngsters but should apply to older ones though I'd be conservative in case of too much a jolt to kidneys or liver if used too enthusiastically.
I'm promoting the concept of the product ; on a temporary supplement to a not eating critter.
If you have a vet that knows your cat great. A visit after the cat is hydrated and stable might be the ticket. Or it night be too much stress. (On the cat.)

We have used a syringe to water non drinking dogs. Gotta be careful not to get it in thier lungs.
Don't know about a cat. A slow trickle of water when the syringe is in the corner of it's mouth maybe. Not hard to imagine kitty would let me know soon enough if it wants to swallow it or not.
Got to avoid any bad teeth or sore jaw area ect..

colostrum is also a great booster for animals that are suffering from different problems.
Cats and dogs it boosts the immune system.

Morning everyone! Glad to hear your Cat returned home Bart! I am all too familiar with the feeling of losing a pet!

I found out the the cool treasure I found is just an old cracker jack box prize :happy3: But still kinda cool! My plan is to spend my day off tomorrow hunting more of the area where I found it tho!
Good morning
Best of luck on your hunt tomorrow.
Post up anything you find.

ha!!! xx 😂 yes we are out swinging tomoz after FLO visit… and Saturday.. Sunday we are out nd about with the floppy eared precious ones 😍 xx

First time meeting this new FLO… we have 75 items to hand in… hopefully she will be a bit more enthusiastic in person!!! 🫤 xx i do not like dealing with folks that do have the same enthusiasm levels as i do!!! 😂😂 xx
Gang planks are the normal procedures for not being enthusiastic about pirate treasures.
Best of luck straightening her out and your digging.

Had to run to Grants Pass this morning. Kinda slippy for the firebird... I was born at night.. but not last night! Tundra 4x4 with limited slip, damn near positraction on this model.

tundra.jpg

cave junction snow.jpg

Last edited:
I have her back ARC....its far more than I ever dreamed. Not many get a second chance with there pets, and the good lord has given me another chance. I hope she can recover a bit, and have a few more good moments with us. I am laying on the floor with her crying like a baby...she's weak but still moving and eating and drinking !!
I wonder where she was at?

Glad the cat came back!! :icon_thumleft: We have had a few wander off.... Not sure why. Luckily cats are very tuff!!:icon_thumleft:
:icon_thumright::icon_thumright:
Our friends cat is part Aboriginal that goes on walkabouts.

Disappears for weeks then pops back in like nothing has changed.

The longest it went for was almost a year.
It's a hunter so she has lots to eat in the wilds.
I'm afraid our 2 cats wouldn't make past the next meal.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back