What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning.

Please watch the random gifs and photo postings.

Use Wd's page for those... that's why she created it.

And definitely don't quote the ones others have posted.

:)
 
Morning bill and ARC
 
Good morning guys.
 
Morning there RR.
 
RC,

Our young man Rusty is going to h*ll in a hand basket I tell ya! First he gets his license now he's planning to get a tattoo on his butt before you know it he'll be carousing with women of questionable morals.....what's this world coming to?....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

All allegations that you speak of are FALSE!:laughing7:

I got a permit, not a license...

What in the heck gave you that idea? I said DON'T do that!:laughing:

No. Just, no.

I never said un-moral, I said your mama wouldn't approve of. There's a difference. :laughing7: I think. :icon_scratch:
 
71264417892627374ea87cfd72a65033.webp
 
Nah, we need something in Spencerian script, like sic semper tyranis or something.

Moring RR,........

LOL

You know what that says in Latin?


My dinosaur has an erection,.......


LOL
 
Morning everyone!

coffee.webp
 
Morning.

Please watch the random gifs and photo postings.

Use Wd's page for those... that's why she created it.

And definitely don't quote the ones others have posted.

:)

I edited out my last pics and a vid..
Have a good day.
(Insert rum swilling pic. here...)
 
Moring RR,........

LOL

You know what that says in Latin?


My dinosaur has an erection,.......


LOL

Close. Latin for "Thus always to Tyrants", meaning, tyrants will get what they deserve in the end, or shall fall.
 
I know this Latin,.........

"res ipsa loquitur",.........


"the thing speaks for it's self"
 
...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom